SICCNESS RAPPER CHASEAWAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
right dresta im gonna waste gas just 2 go meet a dude in make up??i pass and if i have big pun in my avatar does it mean im on the east coast nuts??gaysta dresta dont get mad cuz u got exposed little bitch..y not come 2 stockton since you claim 2 be so tough with your leopard silk thong and shit...cdubb should slap you for being a bitch in his city mr gaysta dresta.....

LMAO

Owned

Jun 25, 2005
yeah that guy ended up changing his name to Infantry something and started hiding his face in pics lol....i remember Mr Illmannered and few other folks shitting on him.
Damn foreal? Thats why I see another poster lookin dumbass familiar......thinkin to myself " Didnt you say you was gonna cave in his chest?" LMAO!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Mr Miggs, he made that song talkin hella shit on e-40 and some sicc members got his work info and address and started harassing him at work and dude got all kinds of scared.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
SHYBALLER

NO WAY CELLSKI EVER SKATEBOARDED OTHER THAN MAYBE JUST FUKIN AROUND ON VIDEO . HE'S TOO BIG 6 PLY'S OF WOOD DON'T STAND A CHANCE .
Wasn't cellski it was v-boy's shitty music making ass that skateboarded. I even remember the name of the album, it was 'the virus'.

I had forgotten about that BA thread, that shit was hilarious. Actually all those cats who got ran off were fucking great. This thread should have been dug up ib march.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i didnt even know he was on the siccness

hes actually a pretty koo cat, i bought his album when it first dropped

i dunno why he got ran off, hes a solid homie

edit: i think were talkin bout a different Unknown, he wasnt assyrian by any chance was he?

Jun 28, 2002
haha solid too who? that foos a weenie n aint a gangsta or a "homie" by any means.. he's a rich whiteboy who speaks about shit he has never done..