siccness on iphone or android?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
android wack ass metro LG optimistic that I can't fucking root
ahh the greatness of ghettro....overpriced phones that operate worse than their contract counter parts

i have ghettro currently also and im about to switch to verizon..after buying metros best phone ( samsung galaxy indulge ) for around 400 im not impressed, nor am i happy about the "4g lte" experience on it...comparing the thunderbolt to it at the VZ store the thunderbolt mopped it up visually and with data speeds...even my wifi was slower (not sure why) been a metro user for years and said i would never do the contract thing again back in 2004 when i had T-mobile...metro just isnt cutting it for me these days..love the unlimited everything for a flat rate, but the phones are garbage, the selection is awful and the phone costs are terrible, not to mention metro only gives you maybe 10 bucks for a trade in of your phone for a new one...fuckers told me 10 bucks on a phone i bought a week ago for 400..bullshit

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ahh the greatness of ghettro....overpriced phones that operate worse than their contract counter parts

i have ghettro currently also and im about to switch to verizon..after buying metros best phone ( samsung galaxy indulge ) for around 400 im not impressed, nor am i happy about the "4g lte" experience on it...comparing the thunderbolt to it at the VZ store the thunderbolt mopped it up visually and with data speeds...even my wifi was slower (not sure why) been a metro user for years and said i would never do the contract thing again back in 2004 when i had T-mobile...metro just isnt cutting it for me these days..love the unlimited everything for a flat rate, but the phones are garbage, the selection is awful and the phone costs are terrible, not to mention metro only gives you maybe 10 bucks for a trade in of your phone for a new one...fuckers told me 10 bucks on a phone i bought a week ago for 400..bullshit

thats why they flash phones... droid x on cricket network... i get everything u do, at good speeds for 1/2 off

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ you just mad I pay pay $55, get 3g unlimited data, market, gps and anything else your overpriced contract gets ... with a above average droid that runs just as fast or faster then yours

you mad im stylen on you