SICCNESS.NET PRESENTS STYLES P

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^what he said

Styles P last two albums were pure dope, can't wait to here this...

Mar 20, 2006
sactownrepBP said:
yeah cuz that loon and g-dep and also the ginuwine was all throwin togeathor and cut and paste wit feat. added to it.
that's what i was thinkin.........another album like that? cuz that ginuwine shit was just plain false advertisement. not sayin that to start somethin, just bein honest...

Feb 8, 2003
More then half the verses from this project are from his mixtapes and side projects(like appearences off other albums) with added features and different beats. The whole album is recycled from the verses to the picture on the cover(thats the same exact cover from his "INDUSTRY XPOSURE CLOSE TO THE CONCRETE MIXTAPE" except the fonts). This dosent have that authentic D Block Styles East coast vibe to it.

Heres the tracklisting this shit leaked too(tahst how alot of people heard it before release date)

01. So On & Son On (feat. Bossman Hog) (prod. by The Batkave) 03:48
02. Ta Dis (feat. I-Rocc) (prod. by The Batkave) 05:26
03. Shrimp & Lobster (feat. G-Dep) (prod. by The Batkave) 03:50
04. Shots Fired (feat. Jadakiss) (prod. by The Batkave) 04:17
05. Rollie On My Arm (feat. Mitchy Slick & Turk Talk) 04:35
(prod. by The Batkave)
06. Go Hard (feat. Killa Klump & Scarface) 04:09
(prod. by The Tracklords)
07. Special (feat. G-Dep) (prod. by The Batkave) 02:55
08. Ms. Jackson (feat. Jadakiss) 03:03
09. On The Block For Life 03:49
(feat. Clyde Carson, B-Legit, & Jadakiss)
10. Breath (feat Slo-O) (prod. by CheckMate-----) 03:02
11. Sifer (feat. Papoose & Lupe Fiasco) 02:29
12. Problem Child (feat. Jadakiss) 03:17

Feb 8, 2003
J.E.D.I. said:
I got "The Ghost Sessions" today, fire album....

Now that shit is on point and a damn near classic. I did a thread for it in here when it first dropped I liked the way they mixed his accapellas with heavy metal beats. Get his GHOSTR MUZK album too shit was raw its the unreleased songs taht was suppose to be on TIME IS MONEY. I did a thread for that one too

Apr 12, 2004
Hurrache said:
More then half the verses from this project are from his mixtapes and side projects(like appearences off other albums) with added features and different beats. The whole album is recycled from the verses to the picture on the cover(thats the same exact cover from his "INDUSTRY XPOSURE CLOSE TO THE CONCRETE MIXTAPE" except the fonts). This dosent have that authentic D Block Styles East coast vibe to it.

Heres the tracklisting this shit leaked too(tahst how alot of people heard it before release date)

(prod. by The Batkave)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Hurrache said:
The whole album is recycled from the verses

(prod. by The Batkave)

all the songs produced by the batkave are NEW and he recorded them in san diego with the other artist

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Hurrache said:
Now that shit is on point and a damn near classic. I did a thread for it in here when it first dropped I liked the way they mixed his accapellas with heavy metal beats. Get his GHOSTR MUZK album too shit was raw its the unreleased songs taht was suppose to be on TIME IS MONEY. I did a thread for that one too
when did that drop?
Ghost sessions is my fav album right now
Time is Money was dope too

Feb 8, 2003
I-ROCC said:
all the songs produced by the batkave are NEW and he recorded them in san diego with the other artist

When your new album droppin Rocc? Your last one was one of my favorites from San Diego last year, it was heavily slept on.

I feel what you saying bout him recording in the lab with Batcave and them.

But Im just saying Styles mustve hoodwinkled siccness bc all them verses are from previous mixtapes he spitted them verses before the only verse I havent heard before was the joint your featured on. I own damn near every mixtape styles in on.

that "Rollie on my arm" is from that Messy & Mitchy album, "Lobster & Shrimp" is from that G Dep & LOON ALBUM, "Breath" is from Slo's joint. and the msot the rest are from mixtapes from D Block and DJ Big Mike.

Feb 8, 2003
SiKHMaDe said:
when did that drop?
Ghost sessions is my fav album right now
Time is Money was dope too

It dropped right before TIME IS MONEY theres a thread in this forum on it. If them tracks wouldve been put on time is money shit wouldve easily been a masterpiece but we can thank interscope and 50 for fucking that up