Siccness Mmeber's in the news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I saw this on Mar's wikipedia page:

April 5, 2012 22-year-old Christopher Joseph "CJ" Dluehosh shot and killed 34-year-old Rachel Rodriguez at a Denny's in Carlsbad, N.M., Thursday morning before turning the gun on himself. He died 2 days later. Dluehosh was a fan, and a regular poster on the official Mars messageboard on The Siccness Network

Who was that? Or was he only on the mad insanity forum. What other Siccness member's have done stupid shit and ended up on the news?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty sure Mars old forum had handful of weirdos that caught bodies that posted in it. I remember there was the kid from out here in Washington that murdered some girl he met online, her friend, and parents after going to some Juggalo concert. The murders happened in the Midwest somewhere pretty rural if I remember right though.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Lol I was on MTV news as a reprsentative of siccness dot net when that happened.
I bet you crapped your pants from excitement j/k

I hadn't posted on the siccness in a long time when I heard about that. I was buggin out. Mars kept it real with the mask on and everything in the interviews with national media outlets lol