Siccness' Greatest TV Show - Round 5 Voting - Elite 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
Cuz I picked South Park over Chappelle? Chappelle is a quitter IMO... the business was just too much for his ass. Trey and Matt are still goin' at it, they deserve the win... sorry.
Chappelle was SMART to quit. The US LOVES to ground shows into nothingness....and the show looked like ass in the final season, so he made the right move IMO.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Well that AND Wonder Years over Simpsons + Married with Children over Sopranos!
Well, those are the shows I watched in my younger years and I could still watch in my older years so those are the shows I picked. And fuck yeah Married w/ Children over Sopranos. MWC has been around a lot longer and is considered a calssic in my book. Besides that Sapranos is a rip off of a million movies out there already... MWC was more original IMO.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've never seen one episode of the Sopranos, I don't really fuck with cable television and just download shows.

Which is why I voted for Married with Children.

I'm going to have to check it out though.

Apr 25, 2002
Because we are talking about greatest on a universal level.

Yo MTV Raps and Rap City have not had the impact of, for example, married with children.

Greatest to the Siccness. Yo and Rap City SHOULD have had more of an impact, but it's not about rap on this site.

Plus I'd say yes they've both had more influence over all than married with children.

Apr 25, 2002
Chappelle Show - 18 (win via tie breaker)
Vs
South Park - 18

The Simpsons - 31
Vs
The Wonder Years - 5

In Living Color - 20
Vs
The Twilight Zone - 16

The Sopranos - 10
Vs
Married With Children - 26

Status