Siccness College folks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Which of y'all is currently working on a degree and what degree?

I've got about two semesters of general ed. left then on to apply to transfer to Cal, UCLA, Cal Poly SLO, UC Davis, UCSC, UC Merced and Santa Clara if I could afford it and MAYBE SJSU if I can't get into the UC's I chose, not trying to go too far unless I get into Cal, UCLA or Cal Poly SLO, not sure yet if i'll major in Finance/Accounting or CompSci, gotta step my maths game up for CompSci. Stanford is a very very very long fucking shot.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
decided i am going to go back to school and get my BA in Communications and work in Public Relations. I have 3 years of community college under my belt. need biology, biology lab, astronomy, history, algebra and a humanities class and cal state san marcos here I come. they got a great online communications program. will get my masters as well.
i think i have gotten as far as i can imo without a degree. time to step it up.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I graduated in 99 with an Electronics Engineering degree. Right now going for an A.S. (technically 6 credits from completion but need a bunch of other xfer courses that will take up 2014) and B.S.E. paid for by my employer, then if I go straight in the MS within 1 year, I only need 20 credits to complete that.

Although I have an extensive background in Computer Sciences, employer will only pay for BSE or BSC in the current times, so thats what I'm going with, fuq student loan life, I'm debt free...

Oct 3, 2006
Which of y'all is currently working on a degree and what degree?

I've got about two semesters of general ed. left then on to apply to transfer to Cal, UCLA, Cal Poly SLO, UC Davis, UCSC, UC Merced and Santa Clara if I could afford it and MAYBE SJSU if I can't get into the UC's I chose, not trying to go too far unless I get into Cal, UCLA or Cal Poly SLO, not sure yet if i'll major in Finance/Accounting or CompSci, gotta step my maths game up for CompSci. Stanford is a very very very long fucking shot.
Good for you man.

It seems like it has been taking forever to finish my degree. Working full time, I am only able to take night classes and that shit has been holding me back. Right now I have about 3 semesters left to finsh my Poli Sci degree at Fresno St.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've got a bachelors degree from a liberal arts college. Doubt I will ever get a job from it. But I went for free off grants and scholarships so I didn't really lose anything. Plus I did a bunch of drugs and women so that was cool. If I were to go to school to try and get a job I would have done a trade school or just started working in whatever I was trying to do.