Siccness BBQ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SHEA said:
BRING IT BIG J-
IMMA BE LOADED!

SS
yeeeeeeeaaah doe

lets get drunk as we wanna get
smoke bomb and all that shit!
lets get high!
ooooooh coooy!

if yall meet me at this barbecue, you're all gonna find out that i'm the most overrated muthafucka on this board!

May 9, 2002
sounds coo....i don't care if it's in fremont (where i live) or down in san jose at cunningham park (where i used to live)..its all good to me...i'll be there..and yea..we gotz to have that sticky there.....

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Naw this year, we're gonna have a firing squad ready for anyone that starts shit. Save the shit for before or after the BBQ. I'm not trying to repeat last year as minor as it was..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 26, 2002
this is why bein a teenager sucks....no ride anywhere....fuccity fucc fucc fucc.....i will try to find a way...with a cooler full of forties.....2 cases to be exact......24 forties.....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no, the jokesta was saying how he would bust my ass in real life, so i offered to pay his way, and i wouldnt try to fuck up the bbq or nothing so it would be before or after if he even has the balls to accept the offer. but, now that you mention it, the siccness could sanction the event and video tape it. who ever lose kicks rocks and dont post no more.

Apr 25, 2002
San Jose sounds cool with me

i ain't been to Cunningham park before but fuck it...
we will be very deep in attendance this time around(we came eight deep last time and missed yall mothafuckas cus we walked around the park three times lookin for everyone)...i was thinkin redwood city would be cool tho'
that's like half way between the south bay and north bay

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah youngmoe, good idea! Hit up Red Morton! That would be a real nice spot.... or Flood Park in Menlo Park right over the emp ramp would be real good too. You can reserve a big ass spot there and its secluded and nice too...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

that's a long ass road trip for a one day BBQ
lol, that's what i'm sayin.....I'm tryina go too though, if i can get a couple days off from work.....

May 9, 2002
Sixxness said:

lol, that's what i'm sayin.....I'm tryina go too though, if i can get a couple days off from work.....
yo..it's all good..if you wanna make the trip..then that's coo ya know....

..anyways...who is the person in charge of organizing this shit??....and what's wrong with having 2 BBQ's??.......why just one a year?