Siccness artists/members w/ street cred

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
I see alot of people here know everything about the streets and ganglife through music and dvd's and shit. Who do yall think is the roughest and toughest in the siccness? I know there's alot of yall. We all know ur tough on that mouse and keyboard, what about outside that house? Are some of yall really out there shootin street lights and stop signs down and giving them morticians more work to do?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
8FIVE8 said:
I see alot of people here know everything about the streets and ganglife through music and dvd's and shit. Who do yall think is the roughest and toughest in the siccness? I know there's alot of yall. We all know ur tough on that mouse and keyboard, what about outside that house? Are some of yall really out there shootin street lights and stop signs down and giving them morticians more work to do?
You must have not of heard of me yet, homie...Whenever I'm outside, in the streets, the street lights flicker, some go off...stop signs never stop me; they give me a pass, as to not fuck with my gangster.

And there hasn't been a parking meter that jacked me, man...I'm a boss like that. Step your game up...in the hood, there's no telling how many curbs'll trip you up; I step on those motherfuckers like they're coc-a-roaches...

Now ask yourself: WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?