@SICCMADE regarding sellin Lynch videos...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2002
aint planning on it just yet, but: we are
getting into producing dvd's to go w/ our
cd's, so the material will get out there.
aight?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
burnt shit dont last as long as the real thing. i wanna kno where i can get some of that lynch video on dvd or vhs
YOU TRIPPIN....burnt shit does last long, do yo research cuzz.

FUJIFILM DVD+R=DATA STORAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY IN EXCESS OF 100 YEARS.

A HUSTLER KNOW WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT ALWAYS......

@LOKI.....THANKS CUZZ!!

D-LOCC

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
finally I got the hook-up...

I got all 7 Lynch videos and, 1 LOKI & Sicx and 1 COS feat Beta - all on one DVD. This isnt a DVD-R either. This is the real deal, with a black cover and signed by all of the featured artists, from top to bottom: Loki, Lynch, Sicx, Beta, Zagg, COS & Krookwood. It is also shrink-wrapped

They are $300 a pop to pay for production, but the good news is that there is a full refund if your are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, and that there are 1000 in stock right now in a box by my bed ready to be sent out

1st come 1st serve basis only - no favortisms!
hit my pm and ill provide a mailing address. we can only accept cash at this time. We can however accept credit cards in the sicc shop, which must be completed b4 shipment is mailed bulk rate for $14.

Kabol

Apr 25, 2002
HA.

i bet you do kabol.

so what's the purpose for makin' these videos. like cos or e-moe. i don't see these cats gettin' play on t.v. is it just for personal gratification.

i see the reasonin' behind a lynch video. only wish i seen one mo' pound on b.e.t more then the one time i ever did.

:dead: