SICCMADE RAFFLE .. WIN CASH AND PRIZEZ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
Bad ass. One question, though. Why exactly are we being graced by your presence? I thought you all left the Siccness because Tall Cann started crying on videotape.

May 27, 2002
Well, you obviously wouldn't have been videotaping one of your friends getting beat down, and if there have been no duplicates made of the tape, then I would assume neither of us have seen it. Regardless though, Siccmade left, and a large part of it was because of Halfway House.

*anticipates VICIOUS diss to Halfway House, as opposed to actual retaliation*

Sep 29, 2002
i seen cann the next day after his run-in w/ halfway. he didn't look worse for wear. but that is why most everybody from siccmade don't fuck w/ the siccness, seeing as how halfway has an interest in the website. were the positions reversed i'd bet that halfway would have stopped fucking w/ the siccness as well. don't make dollars or sense. tell you what, though. why don't you leave halfway out of this, grow your own nutsack & come at me as to why YOU don't like us. or me. sound fair?

May 27, 2002
Whoa, whoa, whoa, bud! Are you catching feelings man?? Why the "grow your own nutsack" comment? Why the need to hush up about Halfway? Its apparant that you have some problems with my questions, but I'm not making degrading comments with no relevance towards you, and demanding an explanation.

Don't you have better things to do, like make a cd that will barely sell 200 units?

Sep 29, 2002
where's the hush-up? you mean, let the internet be the fan on the flames? naw, i don't think so. keep to your own backyard, cupcake.

May 27, 2002
loki said:
tell you what, though. why don't you leave halfway out of this,
That looks alot like you want to move on from the subject. How's that diss song towards them coming along? I'm sure you guys have been thinking one up for a while. I'd bet it's pretty good, considering the lengthy time you all have had to drop it. No, no, wait, that's what I said about LBI, and that was terrible. MY BAD.

loki said:
keep to your own backyard, cupcake.
How's about when your members stop getting sent to jail for touching kids, and they stop getting their ass whooped, thats when you start talking shit?

Drop an album for Christ's sake. I almost forgot that I was talking to someone who makes music.

Sep 29, 2002
& i almost forgot that i was trading darts w/---nevermind---you were a cool lil fuck for a minute but the snatch starting to stink already.

May 27, 2002
C'mon Loki. You can do better than that. You can at least state something relevant towards me. You seem to be a clever little guy, with you AMAZING lyricism and what not. I know Lynch hasn't dropped an album from you in years, but you should still keep your mindframe straight, practise staying clever and witty, and on point, that way when Siccmade is about to go down the drain, you can strap on your cape and drop the album of the century on us.

When can I anticipate 21 Gun Salute, my friend?

May 27, 2002
Anyways, with all that in mind, I'm going to go leave and do more procuctive things, like find a small white guy with braids. I'll then put on a black bandanna, and a Vikings jersey, and drive down to the nearest playground and molest the 5 year olds.

For those who are wondering, my friend and I are going to be members of Siccmade for Halloween.

Aug 2, 2002
^^
Why would you want to keep the chain going? Let the child molestation end with you being the victim. Make a difference, don't pass on the hurt.

Aug 25, 2003
Tahzay said:
^^
Why would you want to keep the chain going? Let the child molestation end with you being the victim. Make a difference, don't pass on the hurt.
I think the chain ended when you got raped all up in your ass by Lynch after you copped that LYnch BY Inch up your ass. \

Epidemic

Feb 8, 2003
This thread turned to a joke.
Yall arguing like two fat women fighting over the last piece of buffet steak at Golden Corral.

If yall don't like each other why don't yall just go seperate ways or settle thangs on a track because apparently this is just a internet battle.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
NOSTRIL KING said:

Niggas must be broke as shit slangin raffle tickets.
lmmfao...ha....i remember having to sell raffle tickets for little league and some bullshit choir class...lmao...haaa..i cant stop laughing...lynch got siccmade fam selling tickets...lol.