Siccmade News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Siccmade Muzicc is a lable, a lable that won't tell a artist how to do they album for instance, Emoe, he's a radio artist, I don't want you to think your gonna get the Sicc shit that lynch puts out. We got differant types a artist, they do got heat too. COS is a lil of both, you got artist like "Calico" that bust that sicc shit, Loki do a lil of the sicc shit too. And we will ride as a team so suport us like that homies, But all the haters tryin to talk shit on the net about us, it's all good, but see us in the streets and do the same shit in our face, to the homies supportin us, much love and it will be worth it.....Siccmade

Apr 25, 2002
i can understand that.you guys are trying to make it any way you can.thats cool.sum of us know you guys are struggling.but don't worry.

Apr 25, 2002
lynch man remember whut you told me when your album drop.you know i'd hella appreciate it.

i ain't trippin folks.i got my money back today.i was being smart and kept my payment stub on the money order...