siccmade diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Napalm

Who the Fuck is C-lim and what kind of corny ass name is that. Fuc him I seen an article in murder dog for his record and he looks like a heroin addict going through withdraw. And X-Raided's new cds arent even half as good as his old Iam not hatein but it should be Lynch,Sicx,X-Raided,Old Mr.Doctor,First Degree,and the Siccmade Family.ALSO what happend to Young Joker he was tight?

You Dont know what this killas all about/I might sever ya head off and fuck ya mouth..........DARK LOTUS
PREPARE FOR THE 6th JOKERS CARD

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
C-Lim's verse on Retaliation

"im sick to the dome yall actin// lynch kick it with all crackers// dont got no real niggas round him thatll kill//nigga ill slap you//ill clap you// for playin around with my music//you made it up to movie//cuz ill blast you//playin with you oooops//spray you with the uzi//weak ass beta yous a poodle//bang ya with a noodle//zig zag want me to play with the coochie//put a finger in the booty//tall cann you hang with the fool//but i aint bangin on you//just because the man didnt pay me his due i cant blame it on you//kevin damn you cant even come thru to the studio to rap//but you can go hide in the parking lot keep shootin up a can//to the studio to snatch a cd from big hollis the dragon//brotha wimp dont come out for shit//you real like michael jackson(heehee)bitch//an im from the block//my block can jus come out//an when its funk siccmade dont come out they jus punk out//"
its not much when you read it but how he spits its real clean.cant wiat to hear the Hollow Weeny dis

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn that was pitiful....vanilla ice come harder than that:( he make rappers look bad than a muthafucka......shiiiit and he from crip...he makin crips look bad too or at least his set...i dunno, homeboy jus weak

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

That's the lyrics I have too ol boy beat me to it I was gunna post em' but yeah i agree slim-loc got way more heat than that shit right there
2 C's