siccmade diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
ya'll heard that song on x-raided & kingpen "retaliation" it's with x-raided, t-nutty and c-lim an the second verse c-lim says some shit about lynch, beta,zagg an tall can. the shit is fuccin weak c-lim is garbage an fucc raided 4 letin him put that shit in the song!

"hollow t-i-p, smash on c-lim, smash on rims, neva hesitate to blast on a fag like him,kiss my chucks you little bitch u ain't bust no guns you just a internet crip nigga that live on da run here i come u wanna b snoop nigga i shoot niggaz, while you ridin around in ya ragedy regal wit juice nigga, i recruite killaz
st8 merced out get merced out, slugs burst out"
hollow tip & mic c "u aint a ryda" c-lim diss

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOMIE IM DRUNK TAHNA MOTHAUFCCA RITE NOW BUT THAT SHIT OLD NEWS GO BACC TO MAY OR JUNE WITH THAT SHIT NIGGA S'ALL LOVE
2 C'S

Apr 25, 2002
First off, why u sayin "fuck Raided"? Do u think he has the control over who says what on his album? And why u trippin anyway....like C-Lim's weak ass flows could ever put a dent in somebody's ego?

May 27, 2002
a word of advise......before you go around talking "FUCC HIM, FUCC So-And-So".....know what your talking about......he didnt diss Cann

crook
loki
cos
cann

is who slim respects

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp[BeFuccinThemWhiteGirls]

''FUCC raided'' oh hell naw homie Now im sobered up and just mellow high and i'm makin sense of that shit you typed ''fucc raided'' he did'nt say that? please tell me ol boy did'nt just say ''fucc raided'' you want to be cussed outover the board? mayn go bacc to may with that ass when we discussed that subject matter i dotn thinany one has the time or patience to be re-traccin' this style shit all over
2 C's

Jul 28, 2002
yea i did say fucc raided you stupid fucc, an fucc u 2, x been puttin out garbage 4 a couple years now. he should have left that song alone stayed off it, he new what the fucc was on there.
an fucc all you bitch ass muthafuccaz who got something 2 say.
x-loc you fuccin hoe change that banner cause i'm fuccin sicc of seeing it. an 4 tha rippa so he doesn't say anything about tall can an i could give a fucc who he respects an i don't give a how many times you post on this board fucc you! now what the fucc else you gonna discuss, bunch of bitches

"dip the sticc & reach 4 the .50 cal"
"slit ya throat then i'm hitten fences" da ripgut

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^ who is this dicc in the bootie ass nicca mayn?
Come on now scrill you all on here talkin that fucc x-raided and fucc me and fucc x-loc and you dont wanna be called out?
Lets get it rite homie you prolly a big ass al capone style gangsta walkin around sayin fuc x-raided,niga do you have cd's on the street,do you have even a record deal,have you ever made money offa music with yo wannabe cin sity ass.
Nigga you aint no blue ragg either typin with them infamous dub c's get off a jocc nicca
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
to all of you who missunderstood this post...

.50 cal was talkin the real.....yeah im sayin fucc raided too, why the hell is he even letting some foo talk down about lynch(his creator), he didnt have control over what C-Lim Said but he had control of puttin it on the album.....get it straight...like i said before, dont talk shit if you dont know shit...~out~

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Mayn I accept yall opinions but I could never say fucc raided the man stands for too much you know?Nothin but love for raided even if his style now a days and beats is a lil bit if'y s'all good though
I'ma keep supporting him regardless.
2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
Re: to all of you who missunderstood this post...

Likwid Myndz said:
.50 cal was talkin the real.....yeah im sayin fucc raided too, why the hell is he even letting some foo talk down about lynch(his creator
Nigga you got a straight complex no doubt!!!:dead:

Jun 17, 2002
weenie limp is str8 garbage

weenie limp got no type of heat i heard that weak ass diss wasnt shit str8 garbage .......... watch out for that hollow tip merc life goin to be str8 heaters weenie limp done fucced up and thats real talk.....weenie limp ant got shit on hollow tip....hes still a rookie in the rap game....and needs to retire ......he knows it too.......scary ass nigga he ant real fucc weenie limp