SICCMADE CHRONICLES UPDATE PT 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I know that all of you have been waiting for a long ass time for the Chronicles to drop. When me and Lynch thought of doing a Magazine we only knew Microsoft Publisher and thought it would be enough (wrong). Saucy, Jacc Tha Rippa, and me did all the interviews. Bitler did the Chrontents. I did the layout in quark all 56 pages. Thanx Loki for teachin me. It took a minute cause I had to learn the whole process of putting a Magazine Together. Then when I was giving away free Advertisement it took people forever to send in shit. So I went to other places offering the free Advertisement and then it was on. Now I can say that The Siccmade Chronicles first issue is finished. The CD which has over 650mb of information has been handed to Management to be delivered to our Distributor. So I’m done with that and it’s off to the next issue. For those who sent in money You’ll be the first to get your copy. It was only about 10 of you and your copy will be autographed. We are going to print 10,000 copies to give to Stores but our first priority is our Subscribers. They will receive their copies first. Now all Subscription will be handled by C.O.D. We now have an Automated Database to handle our Subscriptions. To sign up please clicc the following link.

Subcribe to the Chronicles