SICCMADE ABANDONS THE SICCNESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rippemup said:

W.T.F.E. MAYNE!!!

For one Zagg still posts on here. Lynch will from time to time. Cos lost his password, Loki really don't even fucc with the net at all. Yeah Lynch don't post on here cause to many Shit Talkin Mutha Fuccas just post on here to talk shit ( C-lim and Msane) then Niccas claimin that they're down jumps on their posts and succ thier Nuttz. Y'all should've known that if you read my other post TO ALL YOU SHIT TALKIN MUTHA FUCCAS!!!. On top of that most of them don't even have comps they use mines. If you want to holla at Siccmade Artists hit em up on their Email. As for abandoning the 91 siccness, everybody else promote their shit why can't we? I think that Niccas is a bunch of Hypocrites for even bringing that shit up. I told Vamps that the 91siccness gets a free full page ad on the Chronicles fo Life so all this abandoning bullshit niccas can eat that shit. Yeah we do have our own board. So fuccin what!!!! So if a Person get's their own site and/or message board they can't promote it? People wonder why we went to war with Crapmusic.com in the first place. We had our own Boad then but i didn't mentioned it on there. I represted the siccness. If niggas want Siccmade to chop it up with them then ask them a question about sum'n they'll respond to instead of talkin shit. Oh as for lower level members i'll except that. I'm not even trippin. But as for niggas tryin to clown Siccmade you can miss us with that shit...RIP

I see that this Forum needs a moderator. I'll holla at Vamps and Curb Dogg about that!!! Fold.... Oh if it doesn't apply to you don't get offended!!!!
COOL OUT MAN......YES,ZAG DOES STILL POST ON HERE,BUT THE FEW POST SHE DOES HAVE IS"NEED BEATS,CLOTHES,ETC."........I FEEL YOU ON THE C LIM-M SANE SHIT.........AND FOR THE RECORD,I WASN'T DISSIN SICCMADE AT ALL....THEY ARE THE REASON THAT I CAME TO THIS SITE IN THE FIRST PLACE......THERE'S NOTHIN WRONG WITH PROMOTING,IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PROMOTE.....I'M WORKING ON PROJECTS MYSELF THAT WON'T BE DONE WHEN I WANT THEM,YOU DON'T SEE ME DROPPIN PHONEY STREET DATES...I GOT LOVE FOR SICCMADE MUSIC......MOST OF US WOULD JUST LIKE FOR YALL TO BE AROUND MORE HERE WHEN YOU CAN....SICCMADE ISN'T THE ONLY LABEL OR ARTIST GUILTY OF THE SHIT I SAID IN THE FIRST POST,JUST THE MOST NOTICIBLE.....

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
shiet...... i've been round these parts for a hot minute.... i may not be the most qualified to shpeak up on it.... but deezam..... if folks spent less time bitchin' and complainin and more time askin' some legit questions....... i'm sure shit would be more productive up in here....
i used to be up in here on the daily..... but a muthafucka got shit to do......billz to pay.... i still read up on the siccmade shit though.....
there's no crying in the siccness.........

like ole boy says......

"fold"

Medicine Man