Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The founder of a prison gang whose leaders are under investigation for possibly ordering a hit on Colorado prison chief Tom Clements formed the gang to protect white prisoners after a black inmate broke his jaw in the Denver County Jail, sources and court records indicate.
Over the next 17 years, Benjamin Davis, 37, molded the "211 Crew" into a Colorado white supremacist prison gang that preys on other inmates, demands that members outside prison smuggle drugs into prison and orders beatings for members who step out of line.
Davis surrounded himself with close criminal associates, including his companion in a 1994 robbery spree, and appointed inmates with track records for brutality as his enforcers, court records show.
The

Jody Mobley. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
Denver Post reviewed hundreds of pages of Denver District Court documents that reveal the violent inner workings of the gang; how Davis ordered enforcers to beat members for infractions including having sex with black inmates, and how he and his lieutenants pulled robberies and organized drug rings behind bars.
Colorado Department of Corrections officials are trying to determine whether the gunman who shot Clements at his doorstep March 19 in Monument was acting on his own or under order from 211 Crew superiors.
Authorities say the gunman was believed to be 211 soldier Evan Ebel, 28. Ebel was killed in a shootout with Texas authorities after a high-speed chase.
Ebel also has been tied to the killing on March 17 of Domino's Pizza delivery driver Nathan Leon. Authorities now believe Ebel used Leon's shirt and gear as a ruse when he went to Clements' doorstep. Authorities say bomb-making materials also were found in the car.
DOC and El Paso County sheriff's investigators have declined to discuss a possible motive for Clements' murder.
But DOC sources, speaking to The Post on condition of anonymity, said one possible motive for the Clements murder was the shuffling weeks earlier of top 211 Crew members,

Brian Gargan. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
who were moved from Sterling Correctional Facility to Buena Vista Correctional Complex in early March. Ebel was released from Sterling on Jan. 28.
The court records obtained by The Post — including letters from his father and girlfriend — stem from Davis' 2007 conviction for racketeering, assault, conspiracy and solicitation to commit assault, as well as his subsequent appeal.
Davis was sentenced to 96 years for violating the Colorado Organized Crime Control Act and another 12 years in prison for conspiracy and solicitation to commit second-degree assault.
He

Danny Shea. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
was one of 19 people indicted for their roles in the 211 Crew. The indictment details the gang's elaborate communication through coded notes and secret slang.
Davis, who appealed his conviction as a habitual criminal and his 108-year prison sentence, is scheduled to appear in Denver District Court on Monday. An appeals court ordered a trial judge to consider whether Davis must serve the sentence consecutively or concurrently to sentences for three robberies. He pleaded guilty to those in 1995.
Davis was raised by parents who did drugs, often in front of him, and were physically abusive, according to the court records. His father acknowledged that he was a convicted felon who served jail sentences in four states. According to a letter written by Davis' father, Israel Davis, to Judge Christina Habas, who sentenced Davis to prison, his son was always in trouble in school. He spent much of his teen years in detention centers, once for robbery.
He used LSD more than 100 times, huffed gas and tried methamphetamine. At age 19, he started using cocaine and went on a robbery spree, according to court records.
In November 1994, he donned a ski mask and brandished a gun, robbing a Subway store and then an Ace Hardware store in Denver. On Nov. 30, 1994, he shot a man in the butt while robbing a Bennigan's Restaurant, also in Denver. Davis was arrested at a Las Vegas bus

Joshua Craig Sperry. (Colorado Department of Corrections)
terminal, after his father alerted authorities.
Israel Davis could not be reached for comment, but in the letter to the court he said Denver jailers put his son in a cellblock for violent offenders with five white inmates and 60 black inmates. As Davis was walking on the third tier of the cellblock, a black inmate stepped out of a cell and hit him from behind with a sock stuffed with soap bars.
"Benjamin's jaw was so badly broken, he had to hold it up with his hands," Israel Davis wrote. "Two inmates were beating him and attempting to throw him over the railing when another black inmate whom Benjamin had known on the street ran up and saved him. Otherwise, he would have been killed."
Davis' father said after his son was sentenced to 30 years for the robberies, Benjamin and three other inmates used bars of soap to scrawl "211 Crew" on prison walls to leave the impression that there were many gang members.
According to the court records, Benjamin Davis and Danny Charles Shea, 38, founded the 211 Crew.
"His perception was that the Hispanic jail population and the African-American jail population were well enough organized that they could protect each other against assault or homicide attempts by other race members," a psychologist wrote in court documents. "He became convinced that if he was going to make it in prison, he would need to organize enough people of similar beliefs that they could protect each other from the Black and Hispanic gangs."
Israel Davis claimed that at first the 211 Crew was only a deception. They wanted to leave the impression there was a powerful gang for their own protection. But men started asking if they could join.
"At that point they came up with rules, a hierarchy, membership requirements, etc., and became a real prison gang," Israel Davis wrote. "Technically, Benjamin did break the law, for what appears to be a good reason, to stay alive."
Davis created a hierarchy of ranks within his gang, according to the records. In June 2002, officials found an organizational roster that put Davis at the top in a position called "shot-caller."
The 211 Crew, apparently named after the California penal code for robbery, "a 211," took on Irish, Nazi and Viking identities. Members often tattoo themselves with shamrocks, Nazi swastikas or Viking horns. By 2005, state officials said the gang had 300 members. State officials declined to comment on current gang numbers.
Below Davis was an inner circle, then crew leaders, enforcers, soldiers and prospects. They include Shea, Joshua Sperry, 36, Jody Mobley, 37, and Brian Gargan, 42, who decided who could join and which members should be punished. Final approval for 211 Crew hits had to come from Davis.
Members communicated through letters and phone calls. They went by codes including a 187, California penal code for a murder.
According to Israel Davis, prison officials accused his son of using Swahili to communicate gang actions and that he used code in his artwork. Israel Davis said they were absurd accusations. He said his son isn't even a racist; he has two black siblings.
High ranking 211 Crew members ordered lower ranking members and prospects, who wanted to join the gang, to carry out assaults, according to court records. Once in the gang, they were in for life.
"Blood in — Blood out," said nationally recognized gang expert Robert Walker.
"I'm looking for killers," Davis wrote in a June 26, 2003, letter to crew member Jason "Satan" Newman. "Respect is earned, not handed out. You earn respect by putting in work."
The letter, or "kite," was signed with two "S.S." bolts, or Nazi symbols.
According to the 211 code, consorting with blacks carried harsh punishments.
In 1998, 211 Crew leader Brian Tucker wrote a letter to Shea, a member of the inner circle and said a 211 gang member was having sex with a black man referred to in a racial slur.
"I can't do anything about it until I get the go-ahead from somebody above me," he wrote.
Davis was the only one at a higher level than Tucker. On July 19, 1998, Davis wrote a letter to Shea.
"He's cut off bro. That is a straight violation," he said. "That dude makes us look weak bro. He ain't Irish."
The letter indicated that prison sex involving 211 Crew members — referred to as "Irishmen" — was tolerated if it was with a white inmate, but never with a black, again using a racial slur.
"I'll be writing him soon and letting him know he ain't with the handball Crew no more. I know you and Dude are cool homie — but this is more than homies — it's business on this handball court ... so back our play on this & cut him loose. You don't need no freak like that on your team dogg! I'd rather go to war with five wolves than 500 sheep ... From the cradle to the grave, Leprechaun."
However, the inmate testified at a grand jury on Sept. 10, 2004, that the reason he was assaulted was because he refused a gang order to kill an inmate for snitching.
The court records indicate that Davis authorized an assault on the inmate accused of having sex with a black inmate in a March 14, 1999, letter to Brian "Bones" Gargan, a 211 Crew enforcer.
There's a "punk---- bitch named Snoopy there ... send him our ill regards ... crash him but don't get crossed out over it," Davis wrote, adding that he disrespected the team.
On March 25, 1999, the inmate was lifting weights at Limon's yard when Gargan assaulted him. He said he fell to his knees and "received a wave of punches to his face from Gargan."
"This is for 211. You disrespected us."

Props: Mac Jesus
Apr 25, 2002
Your whole post.
so was it the divorce rate?

im 33. from my view, the divorce rate is waaaaaay higher than 50%. and theres plenty of miserable marriages that will stay in tact out of the remainding 50%. good for them. this is obviously if you take golden aged married couples out of the equation.

or was is the old people/divorce comment?

woman have a lot more power and self worth nowadays. the ladies of yore had only dreams of getting married, having kids, and being a stay at home mom. women were "committed" cus they actually gave a shit about what society thought of them. the "commitment" wasnt always based on love. it was based on the role society gave them.

if your married, your married. kudos. it doesnt change society. and no marriage is the poster child of what should be.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
so was it the divorce rate?

im 33. from my view, the divorce rate is waaaaaay higher than 50%. and theres plenty of miserable marriages that will stay in tact out of the remainding 50%. good for them. this is obviously if you take golden aged married couples out of the equation.

or was is the old people/divorce comment?

woman have a lot more power and self worth nowadays. the ladies of yore had only dreams of getting married, having kids, and being a stay at home mom. women were "committed" cus they actually gave a shit about what society thought of them. the "commitment" wasnt always based on love. it was based on the role society gave them.

if your married, your married. kudos. it doesnt change society. and no marriage is the poster child of what should be.
Foul Mouth my friend I think you may have missed the memo... stop trying to derail our damn alien thread with all this gay marriage talk.

Dont be a troll

Props: :ab:
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Breh, no offense because you seem like a pretty intelligent guy overall, but that argument is almost as bad as the one that allowing homosexuals to get married will open the flood gates to people marrying their dogs and horses.
None taken. I'm not saying gay marriage and pedophilia are in any way connected. BUT, what I am saying is that the line of what is socially acceptable is being pushed a little here with the gay marriage debate so it might urge someone who is a pedo to try and make a case for this. While I do believe that homosexuality is sexual immoral and perverted from God's original plan, I believe homosexuality and pedophilia are COMPLETELY different. Hopefully that's clear. I'm not saying that it's a reason why gay marriage/civil union's shouldn't be allowed

May 9, 2002
None taken. I'm not saying gay marriage and pedophilia are in any way connected. BUT, what I am saying is that the line of what is socially acceptable is being pushed a little here with the gay marriage debate so it might urge someone who is a pedo to try and make a case for this. While I do believe that homosexuality is sexual immoral and perverted from God's original plan, I believe homosexuality and pedophilia are COMPLETELY different. Hopefully that's clear. I'm not saying that it's a reason why gay marriage/civil union's shouldn't be allowed
Well, for one, pedophilia is ILLEGAL. So that invalidates that argument off top.

As far as other lifestyles are concerned, it technically isn't illegal to have relations with animals as long as you are not HURTING the animal. And is also varies from state to state. However, it is literally impossible toy marry an animal, becuase they can not speak or write...so they couldn't say "i do", nor could they sign a marriage license.

Youre using a slippery slope to validate your argument. Its the same argument as weed being a gate way drug.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
My point is this, the legal age of consent is pretty low as it is in some states, I think it's like 14 in Louisiana? In Oklahoma it's 16. Say those get dropped down a year. You could marry a girl at 13 years old, not cool mayn. Even lowering it one year is a big difference, but the whole argument of "2 people in love" is the way it's connected to gay marriage and what is socially acceptable. A 13 year old knows how to love, is capable of love, and by some people's standards, maybe should be allowed to get married. To me, if I'm a father of a 14 year old girl and some dude is trying to wife her, i'm not having it. Even if she were 16, I'm not having it, but it's legal now here in Oklahoma. If that age gets lowered at all, I would be unhappy

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
My point is this, the legal age of consent is pretty low as it is in some states, I think it's like 14 in Louisiana? In Oklahoma it's 16. Say those get dropped down a year. You could marry a girl at 13 years old, not cool mayn. Even lowering it one year is a big difference, but the whole argument of "2 people in love" is the way it's connected to gay marriage and what is socially acceptable. A 13 year old knows how to love, is capable of love, and by some people's standards, maybe should be allowed to get married. To me, if I'm a father of a 14 year old girl and some dude is trying to wife her, i'm not having it. Even if she were 16, I'm not having it, but it's legal now here in Oklahoma. If that age gets lowered at all, I would be unhappy
In lawyer talk, you are using the 'slippery slope' argument that is perfected by Fox news.

You can take any argument and take it down the slope of extremism, rarely does that become reality.

May 14, 2002
No it doesn't influence me, but it doesn't influence anyone one way or the other. To me, this will only allow open the door to more people who think they are being discriminated against to push do more "rights". I just hope that all of you who want this so bad can see that.
What makes you think that though?

Where I live people of the same sex are allowed to get married since before I can remember.
Also I cannot remember people crying and complaining that they cannot marry their cat, an under aged person or their car.

I do not know this senator but she makes a good point.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
In lawyer talk, you are using the 'slippery slope' argument that is perfected by Fox news.

You can take any argument and take it down the slope of extremism, rarely does that become reality.
I hope it doesn't become reality. I think people that often use what you describe actually want it to happen so they can say that they were right

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I never thought about the consequences like that before. I mean if we allow open the door to push do more rights, then society might fall into shambles.
I love sarcasm responses.

And this is a bad thing how? I mean, maybe we should revoke the rights for women to vote or for black people to drink out of the same fountain as a white person. How DARE they get rights like the rest of us!
Well that depends on the person. I don't know where you stand morally because you just like to sit behind your computer and criticize anyone who believes in God, sanctity of marriage, illegalizing abortion, etc. But since I have typed my personal stances against or for some of these things, I will let you go ahead and take my words to the extreme. You seem to believe that everyone should be free to do whatever they want to do, no matter what, but I won't be like you and think that you really believe that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you in fact do think something are wrong, you just don't know how to say it on the internet.

Oh and by the way.......weed is a gateway drug.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I hope it doesn't become reality. I think people that often use what you describe actually want it to happen so they can say that they were right
Chris I hear what you are saying and I do think it is a slippery slope. These gay marriage proponents say that they are 2 consenting adults, which is true, they are, but what about Polygamist marriages when they are all adults?

http://www.vice.com/read/after-gay-marriage-why-not-polygamy

oh wait.........all these kids on the siccness see nothing wrong with marriage going that route either because they are all superficial-pimps.....

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
do you guys understand what slippery slope means?

"The heart of the slippery slope fallacy lies in abusing the intuitively appreciable transitivity of implication, claiming that A leads to B, B leads to C, C leads to D and so on, until one finally claims that A leads to Z. While this is formally valid when the premises are taken as a given, each of those contingencies needs to be factually established before the relevant conclusion can be drawn. Slippery slope fallacies occur when this is not done—an argument that supports the relevant premises is not fallacious and thus isn't a slippery slope fallacy."