Sic K's sig....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
It dont do anything for me homez..That text looks hella retard.And it'll also be nice if some kind of background was integrated.Or is it the grid.Theirs gonna come a day when grids are played out...Come on now...Want a tutorial to follow?

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
SPORADIC said:
It dont do anything for me homez..That text looks hella retard.And it'll also be nice if some kind of background was integrated.Or is it the grid.Theirs gonna come a day when grids are played out...Come on now...Want a tutorial to follow?

^^ lol at this cat, if i looked back at all your responses it would prolly be similar to what u just said with like 3 words changed lol..what do you like other then something EVERYONE likes

Jun 14, 2002
THAT IS PRETTY SICK....THE ONLY THINGS I DON'T LIKE ARE....THE "K".....IT LOOKS FUNNY.THE ONE THING I AGREE WIT' ILL MITCH ABOUT IS.......THE GIRDS SHOULDN'T BE USED AS OFTEN....IN THIS ONE IT LOOKS COOL......BUT THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME PLAYED OUT.
JUST MY 76.8439374 CENTS.

May 16, 2002
SPORADIC SHUTUP WID YUR TUTORIALS YU FUCKIN SUCK I MEAN LOOK AT THAT DVD COVER LMAO

thats a better job sin than yu usually do keep it up man yu gettin better ey lemme see what kinda sig yu can make out of my name

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Come on home Sic k

Birds in a feather flock together........I gotchu faded....

BTW-Sinista...I threw some grids in there.Just for you.Can't you see it in the text..Yeah,Those the same grids you got homez...But with a taste of Sporadic pizzazz in it though:confused:

May 15, 2002
Damn Sporadic, why u always trying to outshine me? Keep your tutorials brah and let me stick to my original shyt. Dont come against me, believe that.
@Ice Kapone, I'll take a crack at that sig since Sporadic aint brave enough.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
id just like to add that anytime ur available again sporadic come over n lick my nuts again u small timer wannabe, hippocrite

nice work sin