Sic Insane Criminals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

574_Mob_J

sup rogues.I heard that sic insane criminals released a new album awhile ago called ,money,life and music,spice 1 and totally insane were some on the guest on that shit ,i asked some homies bout it but they never heard of anything ,If anyone gots the info on it or where i can buy a copy ,post it . Im also looking for the epa city compilation...late

May 8, 2002
Sic Insane Criminals may be the stupidest name for a group I've ever heard. The only one that beats that is Big Huch or Lil Blunt. I mean who would want to be a huch, let alone a big one? And lil blunt--? Shit, you should have rolled a joint then...

Jun 4, 2002
and i suppose "Mook Mangla P" is a name that people hear & go "wow, what a tight original name Mook Mangla P is!". hahahaaa yeah right.

what's in a name potna? not a muthafuckin thang. i don't give a fuck what they name is mayn S.I.C got super spittums & i am heated that i can't get my mitts on that album that never dropped.

May 8, 2002
coke on the das said:

Not at all. I just found it ironic that someone with a goofy ass name like "Mook Mangla P" would be attempting to clown on another man's name.
Would you rather I lifted my name from a rap song like you and half of these other nut-riders?

574_Mob_J

has anyone one heard S-I-C's first album called "keep flowin" from what i know it was only realeased on tape ..??And thanks for that info

May 31, 2006
bringin an OLD thread back from the dead. man too bad their albums "Money Life & Music" and "The Answer To All ?'s" never came out.

i got the vinyl for a single from one of their albums. anyone else got their promo CD-R's or vinyls?

May 31, 2006
I have a vinyl single they made with Devin the dude its hella dope I've been meaning to post it on YouTube
someone posted snippets on youtube, 2 songs in one video.... the 1st song was the one with Devin The Dude, the 2nd song is labeled wrong, it wasn't the song with D'Wayne Wiggins. it was some other unknown song produced by DJ Daryl

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
someone posted snippets on youtube, 2 songs in one video.... the 1st song was the one with Devin The Dude, the 2nd song is labeled wrong, it wasn't the song with D'Wayne Wiggins. it was some other unknown song produced by DJ Daryl
Haha I posted them I've got some random sampler cd too idk where I even got it, it was years ago. I'll put up the full songs when I set u my record player again