Showin A Lil Love 2 My Ija

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Sup Enez Itz Late Here In $urcaca Califaz And Im On The Computer Li$tening To "Daddyz Home" By Dyno And Hella Mi$$ing My Little Girl That Her In The Flicka Below $o I Ju$t Wanted To $how Her $ome Love Even THough $he Cant Read Thi$ Atlea$t Im Lettin The Gente Here Know I Love ANd MI$$ Her I Dont Get To $ee Her Much Cuz Of Pedo Con $u Mama. Dont Mean To Littler The Board But Thi$ Po$t N Forum Meanz Alot $o Anyone EL$e Can Po$t On Thiz $howin There Lil Kidz Love. Thankz For Not Hatin An 2 My Lil Lolita Angelina Dolore$ Te Amo Mija Daddy Will Be Home $oon Mija Then I Can $ing Thi$ $ong To You Everyday.....

Jun 18, 2005
Homey I aint got any kids , but that song from Dyno iz a powerful lyrical song, my prayers R wit U in reuniting back wit yo lil girl.....alratoz ene!

Jul 27, 2005
Wussup to my LIL NINJA "Jaime Jr." out there in The WEST SIDE of Modesto. Me and his Momma still talk, But she be actin Brand new like she aint down to give me some Chalupa. Although i do Hit it from time to time. Wussup "Sujey" my Baby Momma...I wanna Lick your Vaginal Crevice all the Way up to your Walls!!!!!!! I know you be on here some times Sweetheart. I'm Pickin up My Son this weekend Mami so wash that ass so Daddy can Let the JOOSE get LOOSE!!! hahaha! Also to the HOMIE SMOKIE, Dont Trip homeboy. Times get rough bro, But keep your head on straight man and God Will Lead you in The Path you want things to go in. I feel yopur pain homie. I have another little Boy and the Bitch dont let me see him. I show Pictures to my 5 year old from MODESTO and he wants to meet his Lil brother. It's fucked up man. I wish i could see him. (By the way, I got two boys by two different Females. 1 in MODESTO and the 1 In TRACY i dont get to see.) Stay strong Homie.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
IT SUCKS YOU HAVE TO COME THROUGH SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. A FATHER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN A KIDS LIFE AND LEAST YOU FOLK'S WANT TO BE A PART OF THAT LIFE. NOT MANY MEN CHOOSE TO THINK THE SAME WAY BUT I'M GLAD YA'LL GOT YOUR HEAD IN YOUR SHOULDERS. HOPEFULLY IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR KID. MINE IS ON THE WAY AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS HER OR HIM TO GROW UP IN A LOVIN ENVIROMENT.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Ay Enez Thankz For All The Po$t$ It$ Good To $ee The Love From My Northern Homiez. And To DreamerLocz Thankz For All The Love Mija Everytime Im Feelin Down Hearin Your Voice Makez Me Feel Better Chula. And To The Re$t Of You Keep Po$tin On Here $howin Your Kidz Love Ay $hitz Important And Dont Let Nobody Ever $top You From Being In There Livez. Te Amo Angelina "Lolita" Dolores

Apr 20, 2003
yeah!!! All you guys keep your head up. Stay strong and think positive for your ninos and ninas... I'm fortunate I get to see my daughter (Angel) everyday.. Others don't get the same chansa but if your around trust me as your chavalitos grow up, they notice their father's really care for them..............

M

mr.323

LIL FAG..U ALWAYS RUNNIN UR MOUTH BOUT FUK SURENOS AND U CLAIM TO BE IN SUR CALIFAS..LEMME KNOW WHAT PARTE BITCH..POST THAT SHIT FOOL.....VARRIO AVENUES 323 N.E.LOS ANGELES...

Apr 20, 2003
the only bitch is your madre, pendejo!!! fuckin lamer...... wannabe surena! Thinking your puttin in work on net! chavala.. I'm done responding to a internet gangster geek

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Hes Talkin To Me Enez And I Dont Want To Litter Thiz Board With Board With Net Bangin. It Was made For My Lil Girl And Anybody Elses. Its Clear These Scrapaz Got No Respect or Honor PM Leva If U Want Anything With Me Im In Lake Elsinore, California Lowell St. Its A Small Street Ene You Want Me Come Get Me. Peep that Address On The Yahoo Maps Youll Find It I Aint Posin I Be Doin My Thang Down North And Promoting My Northern Love. Now You Know Where Im At....Please Respect This Forum Here Enez Itz For People Wanting To Show There Kidz Love Graciaz

$mOkEyX4

M

mr.323

LAKE ELSINORE?..BITCH..THOUGHT U WERE IN LOS..LOL..U STAY IN SAFE ASS L.E....LOL

M

mr.323

lol..how the fuk u gonna sit here and lie to all ur snortenos,telling them u promoting chap music down south?..lol...tell them where lake elsinore is at puto...lol..middle of nowhere,thats rite bitch..whenever u decide to come to the city of los.post it up and and we'll see how down u are...