show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sup every one. this is the deal i want to though a show in yakima, with some bay area rappers n i dont know how to go about it i was think of petes but i want all ages so kan some one give info how to do this, reason i want to though tha show is to get more bay area rapperss out here. ..........1

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Lil Kee said:
sup every one. this is the deal i want to though a show in yakima, with some bay area rappers n i dont know how to go about it i was think of petes but i want all ages so kan some one give info how to do this, reason i want to though tha show is to get more bay area rapperss out here. ..........1
holla at your nothern cali folks if you get it crackin. I'm gonna be out in Yakima within the next few weeks too.

Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Sup homie i would ask my homies about it because they are Norteno rappers . this are the people are down to do my show , Big oso loc, v-dub, 14 caliber, lil coner ,Never of lowdown , lil wyno, mr 21, fat steve, plot, mousie , young luck , ect. if u are down i talk to my homies about it ight .........1