SHOW IN GILAS LAST NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah....i rolled up there all the way from sac....it was worth the drive tho...too bad it was shut down when it was...it's also a shame that those guyz were tryin to fuck it up for everyone for tripin on dumb shit...the show was suposed to be about northern love....it was cool meetin so many new homies out there from all over califas...big shouts to v-dubb for greetin us at the door....that was some cool shit on woodi's part for comin off stage and showin all the fans love

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
balheadrix said:
I GOT A QUESTION... WHY DID YA'LL HAVE TO DO THA SHOW IN GILROY? WHY NOT DO A ECCR SHOW, IN THA CCC? I BET IF YA'LL DID OUT OUT HERE, THA TURNOUT WOULD B GREATER THAN WHAT IT WAS...

JUST ASKING CUZ.. I DIDNT GET TO DO TO THA SHOW, DUE TO IT BEING TOO FAR AWAY...

CAN SUMONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS?

Organizing an event in Contra Costa would be too hot and be shut down before it even started more than likely... the 50's are on 1st name basis with all my boys and it couldn't have went down like it did in Gilroy... where the rollers just chilled in the background and ate it up as the red rags were being waved around everywhere... you feel me? All in all I think it was a pretty good show... would have been better if the mics hadn't messed up and the funk hadn't jumped off... but the performances went well...

Anyone have any flics?

Nov 3, 2003
show was crackin................

the show was cool. alot of homiez from all over northern califas came out to support.to bad for the youngstaz atleast actin like it.if we want shows and all that the biggest issue is security amongst eachother.if we cant respect eachother then every event will be shut down plain and simple.i can see again............................lol