Shoutout thread do a few people i gotta show love to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
To Macdaddy: Thos 8x10s were the shit!!!! ill post a pic soon

Rick Dogg: Much love at the show that was fresh as hell

To everyone who came to the show last night: it was a great turnout

much love everybody

-Phat T

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
what are these 8X10's. Is it a picture we've all seen before printed out or is it special?

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
Since when are people on this forum so nice? JK! RickDogg...you've always been a nice guuy.
Thank you, me lady!
I don’t feel the need to talk shit to people on the internet. Its pointless. As much as I would love to just SNAP on some people, I try my best not to.
I give everyone the respect that I would want in return. Now if someone runs there mouth too much and I see them at a show, I’ll put them on blast.

NOW… If this was 10 or so years ago on the OG Mad Insane board, your comment would NOT have been made, lol. I use to shit on anyone for no reason.

Jul 4, 2007
That is indeed it....but like I said...I have about 10 other ones that nobody but Mars and I know about...if he even remembers lol...ill be seeing him tomorrow tho...

Jul 4, 2007
True...yet I was just doing something nice for someone...and ppl flocked to him for those pics friday night...

Mars' set was good. Thats all I have to say about friday night.