SHOUT OUT TO BETO916 - DEZUROUS's SACRAMENTO SLAP VOL. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2007
Hey everybody.... Just wanted to let yall know Beto sent me a copy of Dezurous's new mixtape called Sacramento Slap Vol. 1 to check out and guess what, shit's fire folks. Couple real good tracks on here, my favorite so far is one called Ghetto Poetry (Dezurous ft. Beto916) also Feel Good Music (Young Bam ft. Beto916, Cropp, and Mr, Story)
So everybody, get at Beto and buy yourself a copy of this album asap!

@Beto916, ur pm box is full dude, but wanted to let you know I let the radio folks hear that and they is down to play a track every now and then, they were feelin Ghetto Poerty also, so if you're down with that one being on there, it'll probably get it's first spin tomorrow night at 8ish. let me know bro....

Here's some pics of the album....

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
pg....not yet ma....but we comin'!!

gotta come to the record release....I'll shoot you moe info!!

facemelter......thanks mane, I really appreciate the love and I'm glad you're diggin' the compilation. tell your peoples thanks also, and whatever they need, tell 'em I got 'em!!

I got your # so I"ll hit you soon.

peace, and thanks again!!

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
pg....not yet ma....but we comin'!!

gotta come to the record release....I'll shoot you moe info!!

facemelter......thanks mane, I really appreciate the love and I'm glad you're diggin' the compilation. tell your peoples thanks also, and whatever they need, tell 'em I got 'em!!

I got your # so I"ll hit you soon.

peace, and thanks again!!
Ok fo sho folks... And if you need info on stores out this way I got you