Shout out from AUS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2007
INTRODUCING SMOKIN AUSSIE
What up!! Im from BRISBANE AUS I have been going to some pretty Awsome Gigs the Last 2 months
1st OUT LAWZ 2nd Ice Cube and then NAS!! 3 awsome HIP HOP Pionners in my mind Ice Cube & NAS in the same venue the ARENA Nite Club (BRIS) and They went OFF and OUTLAWZ at the DRINK Nite Club (Gold Coast) Hope to see more good USA talent soon!!
Peace out from BRIS VAGAS!!!!
PS. This might be a bit old school but do you know if DOVE SHACK is still Performing as a group or have they split up!!

Oct 8, 2007
I used to know these two girls from there.... Talked to em on myspace and the phone for a couple years. Not sure what happened to em. I used to always talk about how funny their accents were, and they'd say the same shit bout me and that's werid cuz I don't think I have an accent at all, but yeah. Weird.

Aug 9, 2002
Smokin Aussie said:
INTRODUCING SMOKIN AUSSIE
What up!! Im from BRISBANE AUS I have been going to some pretty Awsome Gigs the Last 2 months
1st OUT LAWZ 2nd Ice Cube and then NAS!! 3 awsome HIP HOP Pionners in my mind Ice Cube & NAS in the same venue the ARENA Nite Club (BRIS) and They went OFF and OUTLAWZ at the DRINK Nite Club (Gold Coast) Hope to see more good USA talent soon!!
Peace out from BRIS VAGAS!!!!
PS. This might be a bit old school but do you know if DOVE SHACK is still Performing as a group or have they split up!!
WELCOME TO SICCNESS MAYNE! I LOVE BRISBANE! BEEN THERE 3YRS AGO AND IT WAS OFF THE HOOK. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU CAN WALK UP TO 3 CHICKS AND GIVE ALL 3 OF THEM A HUG AND SLOB ALL 3 OF THEM DOWN AT THE SAME TIME WIT NO PROBLEM. THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING BLACK IN AUSTRALIA IS SO RIDICULOUS!

Aug 9, 2002
Syko Sniper said:
LOL not everyone drives a holden, but yeah Brisbane is good fun, you should come to Sydney :p

been there too. it's okay. got a couple tatts done there. townsville is also lots of fun. stayed at the infamous sugar shaker if you know what i'm talkin bout.

Mar 26, 2006
nonfiCKtion said:
been there too. it's okay. got a couple tatts done there. townsville is also lots of fun. stayed at the infamous sugar shaker if you know what i'm talkin bout.
where abouts in syd? I got mine ones done at kings cross & max n petes

Mar 12, 2006
the gay section of sydney...is all of sydney haha...if any1 ever want tattoos done while they in melbourne go to a place called smoke dreams on flinders st...the tattooist there did mah dads tattoo 20 years ago n itz still loookin good...especially for how long ago it was done...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
ive been residing in melbourne ever since 89 (got fam up in the LB and Culver City) from a homeboys point of view... its one of the most decent cities in the world

and *COUGH* sydney aint got shit on melbourne... especially when it come to hip-hop and custom rides (im pretty deep in the scene)

and a holden is basically a chevrolet... under and owned by GM... the flagship models the caprice which specification wise is the equivalent of a 300C or Cadillac El-dog than a standard caprice classic .. real-talk