Should Rap-A-Lot Create A New Geto Boys Trio?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2006
I think the original are kind of slow down. No disrespect to the three kings but I think Rap-A-Lot should put Bun-B, Z-Ro, and Devin Da Dude as the new trio. What do ya'll think and who would u like to see in a trio?

Dec 3, 2006
I'm saying though, of lot of cats nowadays don't even know who the Geto Boys are and who is and was part of the group. Remember, the first Geto Boys wasn't Face and Willie D.

May 23, 2005
Activate said:
I'm saying though, of lot of cats nowadays don't even know who the Geto Boys are and who is and was part of the group. Remember, the first Geto Boys wasn't Face and Willie D.
The Geto Boys came together in 1986 at the hands of Houston, Texas native James Smith. The original lineup of the gangsta rap collective consisted of rappers Raheim, Jukebox, DJ Ready Red, and Sir Rap-A-Lot. The group also featured Little Billy, a dancing dwarf who later joined full-time as Bushwick Bill.

Jun 3, 2006
just leave it alone cause if the "new" geto boys start makin garbage, thats all they gonna be remembered for............by most people

Mar 1, 2006
"Bun B Zro and Devin would probably be the best trio cuz they the best that Houston has."

You cant say "the best that Houston has" and not mention Lil Keke...i realize he's not on Rap-A-Lot but still

May 30, 2006
Bun B iz from Port Auther & Devin iz orginally from Florida if I'm not mistakin.

The Geto Boys should be what it was. They tried 2 remake NWA & IMO I wasn't even gonna fuck with it if they did do a reunion album. Then they included Snoop in the group? I waz really through.

The Geto Boys were a great group(actually my fav) but doing a GB group with brand new memberz wouldn't be a good idea & I wouldn't support it.

Apr 25, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
They tried 2 remake NWA & IMO I wasn't even gonna fuck with it if they did do a reunion album. Then they included Snoop in the group? I waz really through.
I think they should do a new nwa album with dre snoop cube ren and lil eazy

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HOW OLD IS THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD. YOU CANT BE DRINKING AGE YET TO COME UP WITH SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT. GETO BOYS ARE THE KINGS OF THE SOUTH PERIOD. THERE WAS NO GROUP IN THE SOUTH BEFORE THEM AND NONE AFTER WILL OR HAVE COME CLOSE TO COMPARING.

May 30, 2006
Eastbay925 said:
Lil Eazy soundz like a amature on the mic, Snoop shouldn't even be in the convo when talkin about reunitin NWA & u failed 2 mention Yella who waz just az important then Dre cuz he did the mixing & a lot of th beatz that Dre getz so much credit for & not the mention that he was also part of the group

Jun 3, 2006
Eastbay925 said:
i think dj quik would be able to show eazy sum respect..........they from the same hood and they voices aint that different