Should Poop Loc aka C-ron get banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should Poop Loc aka C-ron be banned?

• FUCK YEA, he's a hatin' ass bitch BANN HIM D-SANE

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • NO, don't bann him. He may be a hater, but he's entitled to his opinion

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I don't give a fuck

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Young Pooh Loc said:
WOW someones really infatuated wit me.lol but why r you so obsessed wit me that you had 2 make a thread?

LOL get off sack.BITCH
Young Shit Loc......you are sooooooooooooo busted. Here is a message that you sent via Skunt's Mp3.com page.....and landed in the Ghetto Prez's inbox using MY [email protected] e-mail address in the return line. Does the language and typing look familiar at all???

The following message was sent to you from a visitor to your page on MP3.com. MP3.com is not responsible for its content.
skunt you maggot ass bitch.im fuckin tired of you talkin shit behind my back.pussy's like you dont deserve to live.i hope you die a slow miserable death.if yu respond to this ima beat your ass.you dont wanna see me in the streets bitch nigga.i got plenty of straps if you wanna take it there too.watch yo mouth bitch.

Or how bout this one that you sent to GREEDY BD the other night posing as me again......

The following message was sent to you from a visitor to your page on MP3.com. MP3.com is not responsible for its content.

Bitch boy i knew one day I would hear you and some fag boy runnin ya mouths about me,. First off thanks for coming to the site (another hit for me)thanks for having me on your mind too.fuck what you talkin bout this slr all day, I got stars and bars from this gangsta shit right here youngsta. Until you get some stripes, miss me with this hoe shit, and this blatant hatin, whats the matter? I didnt wanna hear you rap and your feelings are hurt?, I fucked your bitch?& thanks 4 sendin that e-mail i know it was your bitch ass hiding behind your computer.holla at me in traffic greedy fagboy & we can handle this lil beef you got wit me.shit i might come to your house & jus knock you the fuck out in your own living room.BITCH

streetlevel 4 life.

I would like to point out in particular the last words of the reply to DanaDane's post.....where it says "BITCH".....it's identical to the "BITCH" at the end of the message to BD.

Yeah....explain that one you little punk bitch C-RON aka YOUNG SHIT LOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The verdict is in......and you have been found guilty of being a punk-ass internet thug with no life, no balls, no stripes and nothing better to do with your time than to talk shit.

I'll be applying for your banning. Ta ta.....enjoy your pathetic existence. Oh......and you can stop with the Mp3.com fanmails......we all know it's YOU!

Dec 18, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
The verdict is in......and you have been found guilty of being a punk-ass internet thug with no life, no balls, no stripes and nothing better to do with your time than to talk shit.

I'll be applying for your banning. Ta ta.....enjoy your pathetic existence. Oh......and you can stop with the Mp3.com fanmails......we all know it's YOU!
LOL he said the verdict is in...hella funny

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
oh yeah that's exposure right there... just the fact that he doesn't use spaces in between his "." punctuation. BUSTED... LOL, good shit D-Sane... LOL - that's hilarious... exposed because of his inability to type correctly... HAHA

Apr 25, 2002
Hahahaha this shit is comedy. Looks like he was the only one to vote for himself not to be banned, that says it all... D just do a Judge Judy on his ass and give him the guilty sentence.. I'm sure he will try again to slither his way back into the system like the fakes always do. But fuck him! As my boy Sik puts it, "makin' public threats through these fiber optic dial-ups looks like nothing more than a dog & pony show to prove how hard you really aren't. Grow up & at least act like authentic human."

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
For someone to do that....this he or she..LOL...must really not like you...it's most likey someone who knowingly cannot and would not ever stand up to you in the flesh.....I think it could be that youngsta who was trin to hustle burned copy's of your realeses in the day...Anyways...

Nov 6, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Young Shit Loc......you are sooooooooooooo busted. Here is a message that you sent via Skunt's Mp3.com page.....and landed in the Ghetto Prez's inbox using MY [email protected] e-mail address in the return line. Does the language and typing look familiar at all???

Or how bout this one that you sent to GREEDY BD the other night posing as me again......

[/b]

I would like to point out in particular the last words of the reply to DanaDane's post.....where it says "BITCH".....it's identical to the "BITCH" at the end of the message to BD.

Yeah....explain that one you little punk bitch C-RON aka YOUNG SHIT LOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B]
WOW detective d-sane checc this out.hella people been doin that.checc out big bolo's posts he did it like four times in the other thread.& even if i was c-ron why would i have 2 lie?do yall really think that im worried about yall?i could give a fat rats ass about the cats on this board so why would i have to change my name?LOL im outro this gay ass thread is a waste of time & posts.

i dont even be on this board that much.i only got 1 thread on here.thats self explanatory BITCHES

Nov 6, 2002
HERE YOU GO MR.D-SANE

[/b]Does anybody here know any Bolo's?
I don't. My name is Lobo for the record bitch, and you were probably in grade school when I got that name. Broke Down was the first to start calling me Bolo and nobody even calls me that.

I've never been called "young" or "lil" after nobody, It's "MR." LOBO, Bitch[/B]

big bolo did that same shit.& he did like 50 more times.looks like some of his typing 2 me.