Should I get stoned or drunk today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Drunk or High

• Drunk

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Danked out

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Sep 16, 2011
I went to the Raider game yesterday and got hammered so I took today off work, I have an 8th of sticky green and a 12 pack of blue moon in my fridge. I think getting drunk again would fix my hang over but I have to go to work tomorrow. I think getting high as fuck might make me sick because I drank so much yesterday but if I get stoned I wont be hung over tomorrow at work.

Sep 16, 2011
Hahaha I love the siccness! always some good shit talk

No I did not get my keys back I called the police station and they said the officer was looking for me so I said fuck it I have a spair set.

I got drunk and high today and so far it has been good. I never smoked crack in my life but the people accross the street sell it. Thats probably the reason I never would try that shit hahaha.

I did do meth twice, not because I wanted to but the first time I drank a doctor pepper at a party and this girl put meth in it because thats how she did her shit. I fucked my baby momma 10 times that night. The second time I did it I was drunk as fuck and at a party and I thought it was coke. I fucked my x-girlfriend 7 times that night from about 12am - 12pm. It wasnt a bad experience.

I pop't E for every weekend for about a year back in 1999 and that was probably the best time in my life. So basically drugs have been good to me.