Short FLow.. lookin for feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
fully blown from the gate im out here reppin my state, avoidin one times and all these suckas that hate/ cuz im straight, rollin low down with the chrome .38/ on a quest to get paid im steady pushin this weight/ fuck benz and escalade im only out for a plate/ so i never come late, i be the first in line/ never hesitate when you hear me bustin my rhymes/ like nines, hit seven times im paralyzin ya spine/ so kick the fuck back smoke a blunt and nigga recline/ as i climb so high i feel im losin my mind/ im comin up, from a life of wasted time on the grind/ ive had enough of ghetto mutha fuckas messin with mine/ im tryin to headline bigger than the newyork times/ im gonna shine like 2005 bonnie and clyde/ i know you hide because you scared to find whats hidin inside/ lets take a ride, ill show you pride/ and its your life if you lie/ this lyricist appears as if im livin life do or die/

holla..

May 10, 2002
yeah that was pretty good...no the dopest....i'm kidding nah that shit is one of you iller ones even tho were supposed to stay away from the gangsta shit...still cool..i'm out stay the fuck up...D U double G you and me bout to be stacking cheese got hoes on they knees atleast three saying please...get ready for blue nose we coming over seas...our destiny is a million records sold give me my hennessy so i can take a sip...aint a blood or a crip...but my verses never slip...clever shit coming out both my lips...illest rapper you ever heard of even if the record skips...being famous is automatic like a glock so where'd i leave my clip....oh shit i'm out this suspect and dubb come check us out in a northwest club smoking blue or purple bud...off the top of the dome so wont you show me some love?/