Shootings in N.O.L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
I DO....NIGGA BREAK YO'SELF.....IM FINNA BLAST YO AZZ IF U DON'T GIMME YO BOAT NIGGA!!! ...OH U A BALLLA HUH....NIGGA GIMME THAT PADDLE...LIFE SAVER...N A MUTHA-FUCCIN' CHEESE BURGER TOO.....NIGGA I SAID WIT CHEESE.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
a couple of people that i know that were stuck in the Convention Center and in the Dome said that folks were watching truck after truck pass them by. they had no food or water and people just kept on passing them by. he said most of them were saying they thought all the trucks and shit were going to the rich neighborhoods and leaving them behind (they had no power and couldn't watch tv and no one was telling them shit). so folks got aggravated and started shooting at the trucks and shit.

on the other hand, they did have those fucking idiots raping and shooting at doctors from Charity Hospital for no reason ..

Mar 8, 2005
bigbreaded said:
I DO....NIGGA BREAK YO'SELF.....IM FINNA BLAST YO AZZ IF U DON'T GIMME YO BOAT NIGGA!!! ...OH U A BALLLA HUH....NIGGA GIMME THAT PADDLE...LIFE SAVER...N A MUTHA-FUCCIN' CHEESE BURGER TOO.....NIGGA I SAID WIT CHEESE.
lmao classic :cool:

Mar 8, 2005
i got a conspiracy theory, apparently during the hurricane the they say the levy was damaged but what if it was opened on purpose. I'm talking about the mississippi river, fact is the area's that were flooded (Mississippi) was freshwater. Now freshwater does not come from the ocean i know that. Hmm makes me wonder.

Mar 8, 2005
And you would ask why they would do such a think hmm. Maybe there is something of great value under the mississippi river, if anyone can take a big guess in whats there...

Mar 24, 2004
bigbreaded said:

hahahahahaa

Jun 18, 2004
Plenty beef in NO, right? How many bodies after the fact? Are they looking for causes of death in every body? No. I bet there are some bodies on the "Katrina pile" that were caused by bullets. But that's a minute number of the deaths compared to the whole. Just a theory.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
Plenty beef in NO, right? How many bodies after the fact? Are they looking for causes of death in every body? No. I bet there are some bodies on the "Katrina pile" that were caused by bullets. But that's a minute number of the deaths compared to the whole. Just a theory.

when we first came back down this cop that lives across the street was telling us that the D.A. isn't asking any questions about deaths in New Orleans. if you're found dead in New Orleans that's all there is to it .. you're dead.