Shoez-interview...peep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
got this interview about his album from Dubcnn.com

crazy!

Dirty Shoez- Buttplugs, Strapon’s and Leather chaps

Dubcnn: Introduce yourself to all the new readers and listeners

Dirty: Name is dirty shoez, I rep the transgender and gay community to the fullest, best believe that…zing!

Dubcnn: Now looking at the tracklisting for the new album, I can’t help but wonder, do you think you will get a lot of heat about the topics you touch?

Dirty: Naw man, I mean I like dicks! If the mainstream media can’t handle that then I don’t know what to do, I’m a fag I live with it they got to also

Dubcnn: That’s cool, now let’s get into some of the names of the tracks and the meaning behind them….1st track I see is called “I don’t give a fuck I want a dick in my butt”. Can you explain?

Dirty: N%$#* you can’t read?

Dubcnn: Ok, Ok let’s move on, next I see a track called “red booty cheeks”, what’s goin’ on wit that?

Dirty: Well there’s a funny story behind that, when I was young me and my love spongue used to get really drunk and play which hole feels the best, so one day we had sorta like a bet as to who’s booty cheeks can get the redest….and of course he let me win cause I made him do all the pounding *laughs*

Dubcnn: I see, as I look at the tracklisting there’s a song that pops out right away, I see it’s called “fuck the siccness” can you explain

Dirty: Yeah man check this shit out, there’s these muthafuckas on there that think being gay Is bad and asking for other man’s pictures is wrong, they don’t understand who they fuckin with, I was lickin scrotums before they was sucking there momma’s titties, I’m gonna start cheek checkin’ muthafuckas if I don’t get what I want

Dubcnn: you mean chin check?

Dirty: Naw foo, Cheek check, that means n*#@* need to give up them cheeks asa muthafuckin p, you know what I’m sayin’? whammy!

Dubcnn: not really, but back to the subject, what’s you’re favorite track off the new album?

Dirty: Man, there’s so many, well if I had to pick one It would be “spin me like a top”

Dubcnn: what’s the history with that?

Dirty: Oh man! *laughs* well a couple of years ago or so I went across the border right, so I meet this Hot, and I mean hot piece of meat out in Belize right, he was 6’11 305lbs. of pure tastyness, he would make passionate love to me every night I was there, but what made it so special is since he’s so big he would place me on his donk and pretty much spin me like a top! It was awesome

Dubcnn: Do you have any upcoming projects to look out for?

Dirty: Oh Yes, my upcoming album is entitled Hula-hoops and Lollipops!

Dubcnn: wow, interesting title any comment on the meaning

Dirty: Use your imagination *licks lips*

Dubcnn: well this has been an amazing interview, before we rap it up can you explain that thing you call a face?

Dirty: oh man, yeah It does look like somebody did a couple of donuts on my forehead with a dirt bike

Dubcnn: yes it does, well thanks again Dirty Shoez, this has been an amazing interview

Dirty: *eyeballs interviewer* it’s been my pleasure

don't take it personal shoez, i'm just fuckin wit yeah, ya know it's all good(No Homo)

Feb 9, 2006
nob0die said:
hmmm.. the shits funny... but its too many personal gay qualitys about this shit.. lol.... either u have a great imagination.. or id say youve been involved in a situation or 2

just havin some fun, i'm bored as hell

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think that is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.

Pure genius and creativity if you ask me. LOL @ Hulahoops and lollipops!!!!

:)