Shitty Reviews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I dont know if any of yall ever bother to glance at the reviews on the All Music Guide site. but it seems like they dont even listen to the cd before they spit out these wack ass comments.

Heres a few examples:

X Raided - the unforgiven

There's little question that X-Raided, unlike many of his gangsta peers, truly lives the life he preaches; he recorded his third album, Unforgiven, while incarcerated at a Sacramento prison. X-Raided recorded all the vocals while in jail, and the music was laid down in a local studio. At the very least, this makes the album unique, but it's hard to view it as anything other than a novelty, even though X-Raided isn't half bad as a rapper. However, the vocals (not surprisingly) sound strangely isolated from the music, and the cumulative effect of his lyrics is a little creepy. All of this
makes it worth one listen, to be sure, but the music and rhyming aren't strong enough overall to reward subsequent plays.

— Stephen Thomas Erlewine

C Bo - Tales from the Crypt

Completely of its time, Tales from the Crypt is a low-rider nightmare derivative of Dr. Dre's horrorcore production on "Murder Was the Case" and the laidback G-funk of Warren G. C-BO still sounds like an Ice Cube clone, and though the production is a bit more fleshed out than on The Autopsy, there's just not much going on here.

— Keith Farley

May 10, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
THEY'RE RIGHT ON THE X RAIDED....I LISTENED TO IT 3 TIMES AND MADE IT A COASTER FOR MY BEER...
Damn homie, that is one of the tightest cd's of all time IMO.

But dam, a beer coaster??

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^
i dont think its one of the best cds of all times.....I havent listen to it in at least 6 months........im just waitin for the new x to drop.....

Apr 26, 2002
people wanna hear mainstream bullshit...these writers cant relate to real music, they figure if its not on mtv, its not tight........................fucc these people

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Well I mean It's like this, how you gonna review a rap cd but you do not listen to rap in the first place?

as far as X-Raided goes, I still bump unforgivin but if i wanna hear some new X I have been playin that song on sac kingz called RELENTLESS. That works for me for now.

M

MrFreeze

the x cd is ok but i wouldnt even use the c-bo cd as a coaster. i think that shit sucks balls.