Shit in the pool

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2007
So last night I had this little party. Not really a party though I guess, just about 10 people. Towards the end of it a couple people I know brought a few I didnt know, which I specifically said no dice to... Anyway, this morning I wake up. Go outside to water the garden and find that there is shit floating in my pool. Fuckin gross. Who goes to a party and takes a shit in the pool? This is almost as bad as me catching the guy jackin off on his knees. Lame.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jun 15, 2005
Yeah fucker, you.

Making up stories n shit...what about that time you told us your house was invaded by little creatures that multiply in water?

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
So last night I had this little party. Not really a party though I guess, just about 10 people. Towards the end of it a couple people I know brought a few I didnt know, which I specifically said no dice to... Anyway, this morning I wake up. Go outside to water the garden and find that there is shit floating in my pool. Fuckin gross. Who goes to a party and takes a shit in the pool? This is almost as bad as me catching the guy jackin off on his knees. Lame.
damn, you should have your own reality show

Dec 4, 2006
lol@u throwing a party and people taking a shit in your pool..

that shows you that people have no respect for you or your stuff..

I hope you learned your lesson..DON'T THROW PARTIES AT YOUR HOUSE..

Oct 8, 2007
how the fuck do you even take a shit in a pool?

dude really pulled down his swimming trunks and chunked up the duece?

this here is really more what i meant by this thread.... kinda like what the fuck somebody seriously took a shit in the pool. fuckin random. most people was rollin too which had to be a funny site if some dude on ecstasy dropped his pants and took a shit in there. fuckin weird people.

Oct 8, 2007
wasnt funny enough to respond to it.

are you sure it was a turd and not a baby ruth bar?

cus when i take a shit in the toilet it always sinks.
When I was in 8th grade, my class went on an end of the year field trip to waterworld (which is a small water park in sacramento) and I threw a baby ruth in this thing called breaker beach. They evacuated the whole fucking area and had to get it out. hahahah dookie in the water.