Shit I'm dealing with, looking for advice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
I just recently came back from a trip to Texas and got really used to the way of living there. I currently live in Jersey and went to visit my cousins and relatives. And I had a couple of friends who lived there. I had a hell of a two weeks and got so used to living in Texas, that I didn't really want to come back to jersey. I had to come back and even though I'm in my home, it feels like I'm missing a part of me. It's like when you've really gotten so used to doing somthing, that you don't want to convert back. Plus my school starts back up in 1 day so that's got me extremely anxious and upset to see Summer go. I really miss my cousins and all of my relatves and friends down there and I sort of feel home sick, even though it's not my home. Anyone know what I'm talking about and can offer me some advice or share your experiences with similar circumstances?

Aug 9, 2006
Rasan said:
why don't you go move with your relatives down there...
whats so good about texas and whats so bad about jerz?

I live with my parents. If they don't move, I can't either.

I was so used to living in Jersey before I went on vacation there but after I experienced it, it felt more comfortable in texas.

Aug 9, 2006
Rasan said:
well tell yo parents you wanna move with your cousins..
how old are you btw

They don't wanna move though and it will take to much time and effort especially considering my dad has a good job here.

I'm 16, btw

Aug 9, 2006
Yea I know but I feel really depressed and almost teared up every night since the vacation. The rainy, damp weather doesn't help my cause either and school starting up. Shit man.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
well you in jerz..rob a couple cars like everybody else in the bricks, then yo parents will say you a bad kid and ship you off to texas! lol jk
nah bro but ask your parents if you can live in texas with your relatives..it don't hurt to ask..the worst thing they can say is no..at least you tried

Aug 9, 2006
Rasan said:
well you in jerz..rob a couple cars like everybody else in the bricks, then yo parents will say you a bad kid and ship you off to texas! lol jk
nah bro but ask your parents if you can live in texas with your relatives..it don't hurt to ask..the worst thing they can say is no..at least you tried

lol, hey man. You do not know how over protective my parents are. i already asked them to move and they just laughed at the idea. damn man, the more I trhink about it, the more i feel depressed.

Aug 9, 2006
maculentways said:
haha... if you took out the letter "y".... his username would be "jizz"
whats really going on

as far as moving goes... aint much you can do about it until you turn 18

::

lol, i've heard that before.

Jul 4, 2002
i dont know about texas but i went to arkansas a while back when my grampas brother died and i never wanted to come back, it was so fuckin peaceful and quiet, and..........peaceful and quiet lol

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
yeah man, like they all said wait until your 18.
reason also being because you might feel the need to move now because you feel as if you are ready, but these two years are ones you will wish you had once you are 18 and still growing.
so best advice is to work with what you currently have and make the best out of these 2 years of your life, being a kid.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

YOu were only there for 2 weeks, you cant tell if you really like a place in 2 weeks. You probably only saw the good shit, like partying and hanging out with your friends. You should just suck it up and get used to living in Jersey, and try and visit Texas again when ya get a chance then maybe when you are 18 you'll know for sure if ya want to move...