Shipping Policies?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yes

:confused:do you do that on registered/global priority/express mail packages??? what if it gets lost in transit and they retrieve and the customs for says (0) / gift / other???
Nah, I don't do that on items that require Registered Mail and I don't know why any seller would want to ship global priority or express mail. That is unless the buyer is paying for that, because those two cost way more than Registered Mail and they all have the same result. The result is online tracking and signature verification. Those two give a more specific date of arrival (2 to 5 Days), but cost more than double the price of Registered Mail.

May 1, 2002
Nah, I don't do that on items that require Registered Mail and I don't know why any seller would want to ship global priority or express mail. That is unless the buyer is paying for that, because those two cost way more than Registered Mail and they all have the same result. The result is online tracking and signature verification. Those two give a more specific date of arrival (2 to 5 Days), but cost more than double the price of Registered Mail.
not necessarily mike, if you use USPS Express Mail flat rate its covered up to $100 w/tracking. whereas USPS registered mail w/return receipt can be more costly and only has insurance up to $45.

for example:

USPS Global Priority Mail rate envelope (trackable) - $12.95 (up to 4lbs)

USPS Express Mail International flate rate envelope (trackable) - $26.95 ( up to 4lbs)

USPS First Class Mail $4 and up + Registered fee $11 and up + returned receipt + $3 and up and up = $18+
*depending on weight of the package, it can go all the way up to $35+....

I shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail/Express Mail with PayPal only....Therefore I'm covered under PayPal's seller protection....much more difficult if done at the local post office

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
ya thomas is a cool cat...but he bargains with me like its the flea market over shipping and shit...put $20 as the value on the customs form even thought the amount of stuff he bought were over $100+ or so for an example....lol
Yeah he's just doin what anyone would do.. Shy bairns get nowt!

THat's weird, he emailed me after a long hiatus just last week.. Cool guy by all accounts. Thanks for joggin my memory.

peace!

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Just got an email from Thomas stating that he will not pay for the items at normal shipping prices. Time to block an old customer.

"Hi G, i would paypal you right now if you mail me new bill including one dollar postage each item to usa adress, i don´t wanna let you hang, i know you now over 5 years, you shoulda tell me that you wanna charge your old customer 2 dollar each item and i never woulda bid, i just tried to help you on the bids also, i really needed only that black nate cd, so mail me please a fair bill and i paypal you now, but 2 dollars each item i don´t buy, all the best, thomas / milton"