Shawne Merriman - CM Punk Twitter War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
CMPunk Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke

CMPunk @shawnemerriman if you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep.

CMPunk @shawnemerriman clearly I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride...

CMPunk @shawnemerriman ...the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the super bowl! With love, CM Punk. about 17 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to shawnemerriman

# @CMPunk its bad when I thought you worked at the hotel and not wrestle I almost handed you my f'ing towel go do some push ups about 20 hours ago via ÜberSocial in reply to CMPunk

# @CMPunk how about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut ass woopin tonight Costa Rican Style about 20 hours ago via ÜberSocial

# @CMPunk I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights about 20 hours ago via ÜberSocial in reply to CMPunk

# @WWE here in Costa Rica about 21 hours ago via ÜberSocial