SHAWN MICHAELS WIN WWE TITLE.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn is that 64 rapper thang that weak, cause hella fools be hittin me on Yahoo & aim, sayin hella shit like "did u see that 64 rapper thread, its hella weak, and fools are hella biased, and some of the votes are stupid"! Because I only have 1 album out and I havnt made my mark yet, I wasnt trippin if I was on the list or not, but hella my fans and shit was like u should have been on there, but they left off hella tight fools!!!! But as long as the folks that bump my shit feel me, then I cant complain!!! My time is comin fasho!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
this is a sports forum..post this shit in open talk or something...for real though...the shit your talking about is not and never will be recognized as a REAL SPORT....

..is it physical? yea...but so is fuckin..and we aren't talkin about that shit up in here either

Apr 25, 2002
Re: AHAHAHAHA

YunG VenoM said:
I am glad I got are you wrestling NERDS hype........I bet yall watch the shit in ya under-wear practicing power-bombing ya pillows
ROFLMAO!!! I dont like wrestling, and i aint got nothing against it, but got damn venom got me dyin over here!!

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Re: Re: AHAHAHAHA

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

all thiz shyt talking from a whiteboy from Kansas who thinkz he'z a crip. LMFAO! who'z tha real NERD?
The same guy who is a CYBER NORTE sportin dead CORTEZ at the mall.....When rillas come up to him and ask about his affiliation he says I just like the color dead thats all.........FAKE!!! gimmi 50 feet