Shaq Pussy Whipped By Phil Jackson....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
WTF is it with Phil Jackson that his players say "they will never play for another coach." M.J. used to say it and now Shaq is saying it.

Here is what Shaq said when he heard Larry Brown would be the coach of th OLYMPIC team in 2004....
“There’s a pain on the outside of my knee in 2004,” said O’Neal, still sidelined by a toe injury. “So if Phil was not picked, I probably will not play through the pain.

What a bitch! Hes got Shaq whipped! What is Phil Jackson gonna cast a spell on Shaq if he plays for another coach?

Apr 25, 2002
If it happened to MJ, and Shaq, maybe they have alot of love for the guy, maybe they wont feel comfortable playing for another coach. The whole thing about the olympics is stupid, but as for his career, so what.

May 10, 2002
Its gravy to have love for the dude, but c'mon now, To not play for a team because your favorite coach isnt coaching them is pussy like.
Did Jordan boycott the Olypic team cause Jackson wasnt coaching it?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha nitro tried to cop out and compare Shag's fatal attraction to Jackson, with MJ?? Haha MJ played for whoever, he didnt cry cause Jackson wasnt coach!! C. Daly coached the Dream Team and MJ balled.....Shag wont play unless his girlfriend is coachin..haha!!! Thats ok, cause they will not need him!! As long as they have the best players minus Shag, they will be just fine!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Haha nitro tried to cop out and compare Shag's fatal attraction to Jackson, with MJ?? Haha MJ played for whoever, he didnt cry cause Jackson wasnt coach!! C. Daly coached the Dream Team and MJ balled.....Shag wont play unless his girlfriend is coachin..haha!!! Thats ok, cause they will not need him!! As long as they have the best players minus Shag, they will be just fine!!! GOT EM!!!
What are you talking bout man? MJ openly told the media all over that he would not play for any other coach than Phil... damn your stupid.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok I guess u didnt watch the 1992 Olympics homie! I have most of the games on tape. If u wanna see it, just holla and I will send it to u along with my B-Ball book.... "BASKETBALL......U 2 Can Learn"!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Im talking about playing in the NBA, you know, where he gets paid? He said he would not play in the NBA under any other coach then Phil Jackson, the fucking olympics happen how often? Thanks.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What the fuck are u talkin bout mane?? Mj has played for like 3 diff. coaches!! And this topic is about Shag pussying out to play in the olympics under a diff coach!! And MJ did play for a diff coach in the olympics!! So get on subject playboy.. And by the way L. Brown will be the coach, so now its Shag's move...will he bow down to L. Brown?? Time will tell!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
What the fuck are u talkin bout mane?? Mj has played for like 3 diff. coaches!!
His last years as a bulls player, he said he would never play under another coach in the NBA, you should know this. Pippen said the same thing.

KINGCZAR said:
And this topic is about Shag pussying out to play in the olympics under a diff coach!!
I know, shall we go back and see who went off about MJ? I put his name in my topic, you made a thread completely about him, yea lets get on topic.

KINGCZAR said:
And MJ did play for a diff coach in the olympics!! So get on subject playboy..
Reply to this please. Did i say Jordan never played for another coach, or was i letttin it know what he said during his last years as a bulls player?

Apr 25, 2002
Ummm, because the topic was about shaq saying he wont play for any other coach then phil, jordan said the same exact thing. thats my point. i dont care weather jordan did or not, he said the same thing. i thought jordan left the bulls the same time jackson did, didnt he?

May 10, 2002
But what the hell is so good about Phil Jacksons stank ass? We all see that he cant coach a team to victories without the best players in the NBA, so why are players hanging on to his crotch?

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin: I guess thats something only the people who play for him know. You got to give him credit, the lakers didnt win a recent championship untill he took over as head coach.

Oct 31, 2002
LOL Does Shaq need to get Phil Jackson's permission to go to the bathroom now? does Shaq need to ask Phil if he can super size his extra value meal. Phil's got him on a leesh. If you want to play for the Olympics you should play regardless of who's coaching, you're playing for the honor of your country.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
naw dogg your wrong about this one czar,mj did play for the olympics,but he made it clear in those days that he wouldnt play for any other coach other than phil jackson or he'll retire,damn i thought you were a bulls fans,thats was common knowledge..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
[ NBA Features | Chicago Bulls Features Page | The Chicago Bulls Page | The Basketball Server ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan gives strongest indication he's retiring

-- Michael Jordan all but said he was retiring Thursday while reiterating that he wouldn't play for any coach other than Phil Jackson, who left the Chicago Bulls last month.

Jordan said he wouldn't make an official announcement about his status with the Bulls until after the NBA's lockout ends.

"I'll wait until the situation (lockout) gets settled, making sure in my mind," said Jordan, who talked to reporters after playing in a pro-am golf tournament.

"I feel that way right now. Ask me in two or three months and I may change. I don't think I will. I'm pretty sure that's my decision."

He also said he wouldn't play for a college coach or a young coach like Iowa State's Tim Floyd, who is the leading candidate to replace Jackson.

"I've always stuck to my guns. I always said I would not play without Phil Jackson. I haven't changed that," Jordan said. "I just haven't made an official announcement. I won't make that until the time comes."

Jordan's comments came a day after Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf said he talked to his star about the coaching candidates before the lockout began. But Reinsdorf said he wouldn't give Jordan veto power, adding that he would not hire a coach who couldn't work with the five-time MVP.

"We're not going to get a coach who would have a difficult time coaching Michael Jordan, but Michael's not the kind of guy who wants to run a franchise," Reinsdorf said Wednesday. "He doesn't want to select a coach. He doesn't want to veto any coaches. So I don't think that's a big issue.

"I think I understand Michael. I would be foolish to hire somebody without feeling confident that this is somebody that Michael could play for."

Jordan said he didn't want to tell Bulls management who their new coach should be. But he made it clear again the only coach he would play for -- other than former North Carolina coach Dean Smith -- is Jackson.

"Jerry Reinsdorf has always made his own choices. Whatever choices he makes, it doesn't force me to play for his choices," Jordan said. "I'm not going to be unhappy not playing the game of basketball.

"He made his stance on Phil Jackson, and that pretty much makes my stance."

After the Bulls won their sixth title in June, Jackson declined an offer to return for another year.

Jordan said he hasn't talked to Jackson, who is vacationing in Turkey and has already said he planned to take the rest of the year off and spend it away from basketball.

"Phil is not holding me hostage and I'm not holding him hostage. I'm not trying to hold Scottie Pippen hostage or Jerry Reinsdorf," Jordan said.

"Whatever decisions they make, they are going to do that anyway. I'll make my own decisions. If it doesn't coincide, so be it."

Jordan said he felt his input wasn't highly valued in the selection of a new coach who could be named within a week or so.

"It's very obvious my feelings weren't considered when they made their coaching decision," Jordan said.

Floyd, whom Jordan derisively referred to as "Pink" during the season, has no NBA coaching experience.

"I don't know Tim Floyd. I don't have anything against Tim Floyd," Jordan said. "Having a new coach is like starting out all over again. He may want to do that. But I don't."

NBA assistants Ron Rothstein, Scott Skiles, Paul Silas and Rick Carlisle have also interviewed for the job.

As a free agent, Jordan said he was not interested in playing for another NBA team.

"I've always wanted to retire as a Bull," he said. "I'm not even going to consider going to another organization."

He also discounted a career as a pro golfer -- he shot an 84 Thursday -- and had no interest in owning or working for the Bulls. He said he would remain in Chicago and be one of their biggest fans, if he does indeed retire.

Asked what he would do after walking away a second time, Jordan said he wasn't sure. He first retired in October 1993 after his father was murdered, experimented with baseball and returned 17 months later.

Jordan said this time he would be satisfied to leave after leading the Bulls to a sixth title in eight years, winning a 10th scoring title, a fifth MVP and a sixth NBA Finals MVP title.

"I'm happy that I have a choice," he said. "I have a choice to either play or not play. Very few athletes get in this position where they have a choice to either play or not play.

"That's the happy part about Michael Jordan. It might be confusing ... but someday you will sit back and sort it out.

"None of you guys can say he stayed longer than he should have stayed. That's how I've always (felt). I never wanted someone to put a foot in my butt and kick me out. When I walk away, I want you all to realize I can still lead the league in scoring, I can still lead the Chicago Bulls to a championship."

By RICK GANO, AP Sports Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ SPORTSERVER | BASEBALL | BASKETBALL | FOOTBALL | HOCKEY | THE SPORTS PAGE ]j

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
naw wicked your wrong homie!!!! If u read the topic, then u would understand what I meant!!! Shag said he wont play olympics unless Phil is coachin.....Then nitro or whoever said well MJ said the same thing but he played for Daly in the olympics!!! So what Im sayin is regardless of what MJ said he did play in the olympics!! which was like 92, and u are bringin up 1998 up..Haha, dude u are wrong, not even on topic playa!! Learn about it before u get involved cause in the end u only fuck yo-self!!! This is olympic talk, not regular season talk homie!!! GOT EM!!