Shaq potentially testifying against Kobe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I think he will just be testifying to place this new girl at his house while Kobe was there. but that shit would be crazy if shaq straight up told them he saw kobe harrass her. I mean shaq is a cop so he would snitch him out

Jun 24, 2004
bayGIANTS said:
I think he will just be testifying to place this new girl at his house while Kobe was there. but that shit would be crazy if shaq straight up told them he saw kobe harrass her. I mean shaq is a cop so he would snitch him out

Snitch? Get real kobe belongs in jail

Mar 18, 2003
DaytonFamily said:
He belongs in jail because he was accused of a crime? Your way of thinking has landed thousands of innocent blacks in prison. Good job.

May 15, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
He belongs in jail because he was accused of a crime? Your way of thinking has landed thousands of innocent blacks in prison. Good job.
Thank you. I wanna know how are they convicting this man without a trial. And from the looks of it, he's about to get off.

May 29, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
I hate kobe as much as the next guy and would love to see hime go to jail for a long ass time IF HE DID IT.

Mista Sinista said:
Thank you. I wanna know how are they convicting this man without a trial. And from the looks of it, he's about to get off.
yup, I just read that the bitch might drop the criminal case and focus on getting paid in a civil case