Shape Shifters? Believe they out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
yes if you mean the inter dimensional Reptilians ... also known as the "Gods" who control the Illuminati...

The shape shifters are the half breeds.. half human.. half demonic reptile...

the ONLY way to kill a shape shifter.. at least the reptilian ones.. is to cut their head off.. nothing else will kill them... so keep this in mind when you meet one...

this is why.. I keep my sword... nice and SHARP...

and yeah im drunk.. but this is all true...

Nov 29, 2006
i was watchin some wierd govenment shit on youtube..so i would though i would get yall input these things tripp me out..one day dude gonna transform on live tv, and all them people who was talkin about this is false, gonna have a fit!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
yes if you mean the inter dimensional Reptilians ... also known as the "Gods" who control the Illuminati...

The shape shifters are the half breeds.. half human.. half demonic reptile...

the ONLY way to kill a shape shifter.. at least the reptilian ones.. is to cut their head off.. nothing else will kill them... so keep this in mind when you meet one...

this is why.. I keep my sword... nice and SHARP...

and yeah im drunk.. but this is all true...
I believe in this 100%... my boy has schooled me on the subject for many hours..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
yeah I remember.. we used to talk about this a lot back then lol

But I guess when Bush never shape shifted.. and Cheney.. never stuck out his reptile tounge.. people started to not believe in the reptilian agenda.. of the Illuminati

David Icke is the guy who talks mostly about the reptile and shape shifting stuff..though.. I don't know about all that..\ but I mean it';s not like the President is going to shape shift live on TV... he does that in his house.. while drinking beer

there is a conspiracy... for a one world government.. and a micro chipped population though... I don't know about the reptile part though... it could be true ... we will see

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I believe in this 100%... my boy has schooled me on the subject for many hours..
damm that's crazy.. I learned a lot about this along the way...

I used to read about this shit a lot while drunk.. back in the day...

but then once i learned it all I got bored of it.. it's still entertaining though. I with I could see one of those things shape shift.. so I can cut it's head off.. and take it's life force...

does your boy study occultism or secret societies ?