Shaolin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
They fight hella slow, like an 70's kung fu movie, lol
I think Jackie Chan has only a really small part in this one. I just saw him for one second in the preview.
I got a 'Barreta's Island' feeling, where they promote Schwarzennger a lot but he is in the movie for 10 seconds, counting to 10 in German or something.

But I'll still give it a peep though, thanks for the preview.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm not a fan of Jacky Chan so I could care less how long he is in the movie. I see the reason though why they advertise the movie with his name.

China is plunged into strife as feuding warlords try to expand their power by warring over neighboring lands. Fuelled by his success on the battlefield, young and arrogant Hao Jie sneers at Shaolin’s masters when he beats one of them in a duel. But the pride comes before a fall. When his own family is wiped out by a rival warlord, Hao is forced to take refuge with the monks. As the civil unrest spreads and the people suffer, Hao and the Shaolin masters are forced to take a fiery stand against the evil warlords.