Shamus?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
He couldve had him too with kevin thorne and his vampire gimmick.

I bet vince is salty as fuck now that he dropped the ball since vampires are the most popular thing in us now.
Im sure that if Vince wanted to drop a vamp on us right now he would, but knowing him he'll miss the boat on the fad.

I did like Gangrel and I remember when Edge was coming out all vamped out and shit lol...

I know he tried with Kane and was kind of successful there but theres only one Taker

Feb 8, 2003
Heres our answer to why sheamus being pushed and maybe the next champion

Part of why WWE is pushing Kofi Kingston to the top if because they feel they need another African-American babyface star and they had given up on several other stars that were picked for the spot.

The other two stars who WWE have the most faith in right now are Sheamus, who is a workout partner of Triple H, and Drew McIntyre, who Triple H and Shawn Michaels have endorsed.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it is about time to put some other guys in the spotlight, I hope they push Drew Mcintyre. I thought they were supposed to get Chris Hero too, what happened to that?

Nov 24, 2003
Heres our answer to why sheamus being pushed and maybe the next champion

Part of why WWE is pushing Kofi Kingston to the top if because they feel they need another African-American babyface star and they had given up on several other stars that were picked for the spot.

The other two stars who WWE have the most faith in right now are Sheamus, who is a workout partner of Triple H, and Drew McIntyre, who Triple H and Shawn Michaels have endorsed.
i guess that word backstage is "if you want some push you may suck the HHH HBK dick" so i bet that McIntyre will beat John Morrison in some weeks for IC championship

Nov 14, 2002
Gangrel looked like a fat guy that should have had a foam fucking sword and a shield made of cardboard, and instead of fighting people in the ring he can just LARP them with his level 9 mage.

Jan 18, 2006
i guess that word backstage is "if you want some push you may suck the HHH HBK dick" so i bet that McIntyre will beat John Morrison in some weeks for IC championship
neither one are gonna win there title matches, Morrison is the most legit IC champ in a long time and whens the last time someone beat Cena straight up besides maybe when Triple H did it? It obviously helps to be friends with Triple H cuz hes basically a McMahon but i doubt he would help push people that much unless he was impressed by them.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Shamus became champion hella fast

kinda an insult to all those who've been at it longer and plus he's not as establish to be the front man of the WWE but he's new, hopefully he's developed correctly

Feb 8, 2003
Cena will win that shit back tonite, they set it up last week Shamus talkin bout him using his rematch clause
royal rumble if cena gonna win it back. we never know wwe maybe trying to build shemus up even more and wont make him lose it till no way out or mania.

I did research on this shamus guy and he very known across seas and he was opersonal body guad for U2 for years and he was a actor too