SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
This fool got one hell of a heater for a mouth piece... listening to the track "Lighthouse" off Early Morning Shift 2.

Hes a damn beast.. practically outshining Stalin on every single track...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
early morning shift is raw, and I hella don't like mixtapes at all

based on a true story was my favorite album of last year and I still bump that shit like damn near every day.....I just made "put a rush on me" as my ringtone since I reset that bitch.....

CUZ I'M OUT TO GET THIS CHEDDA.....OUT TO GET MIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

I can't wait for his next album

lol @ the first time I seen J Stalin on the street I asked him when Shady Nate is dropping something new.....he gave me that look like "why ain't you askin bout me?"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

I can't wait for his next album

lol @ the first time I seen J Stalin on the street I asked him when Shady Nate is dropping something new.....he gave me that look like "why ain't you askin bout me?"
you shoulda jumped over stalin like hus did his benz

lol that is kinda messed up tho id feel like that too

"girl, do you like the hot tubs? cuz, if you like the hot tubs, i like the hot tubs."- Stalin (he sang that.)

i mean im waiting on prenup agreement by stalin im just deathly afraid its gonna be all songs with j stalin getting his k-ci from jodeci on

all shadys shit is just straight up spit...he had a video in acorn last week on friday-sat at 3am..im guessing no one showed up tho, lol

i woulda went if i was in the bay that day but i came up the nxt day

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah i barely got put up on dude but i gotta say him and j stalin are on top of their game....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you shoulda jumped over stalin like hus did his benz

lol that is kinda messed up tho id feel like that too

"girl, do you like the hot tubs? cuz, if you like the hot tubs, i like the hot tubs."- Stalin (he sang that.)

i mean im waiting on prenup agreement by stalin im just deathly afraid its gonna be all songs with j stalin getting his k-ci from jodeci on

all shadys shit is just straight up spit...he had a video in acorn last week on friday-sat at 3am..im guessing no one showed up tho, lol

i woulda went if i was in the bay that day but i came up the nxt day
LMAO!!!!

I hella asked him about his shit after....I hella saw the look in his eyes like "why you ain't ask about me" and I felt kinda bad....its not like I don't like stalin's shit, its just that shady nate's shit go harder.....especially with that foo signed to hostess records making nathen but cupcake music now.....

lol @ noone showing up to a spot at 3am in Oakland, haven't you learned anything gas? I'm sure that shit was hella crackin....

Nov 2, 2006
LMAO!!!!

I hella asked him about his shit after....I hella saw the look in his eyes like "why you ain't ask about me" and I felt kinda bad....its not like I don't like stalin's shit, its just that shady nate's shit go harder.....especially with that foo signed to hostess records making nathen but cupcake music now.....

lol @ noone showing up to a spot at 3am in Oakland, haven't you learned anything gas? I'm sure that shit was hella crackin....
HE PROBLEY LOOKED AT U LIKE THAT CUZ U WAS ACTIN LIKE A MALE GROUPIE........THAT NIGGA IS THE CEO OF LIVEWIRE, SHADY IS ON LIVEWIRE.....EVERYBODY KNOW STALIN MUSIC HE WANTS EVERYBODY TO GET ON SHADY AND THE REST OF THE LIVEWIRE CAMP TOO.....DONT TRY TO MAKE THIS A ''WHO'S BETTER'' STALIN VS SHADY..........NAW NIGGA STALIN IS THE FIRST TO TELL THAT SHADY NATE BEEN DOING THIS RAP SHIT............AS FAR AS THE MUSIC GO EVERYBODY AINT GONNA LIKE EVERYTHING.....BUT THAT NIGGA IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT GOT THE HOODS AND THE BITCHES LISTENING........DONT B MAD CUZ U AND YO FEMALE LIKE J STALIN

LIVEWIRE 4 HIRE

Dec 11, 2005
yeah man of course stalin deserves his propers. When he focuses and puts passion into spitting something raw, the product is fucking insane. But ever since I heard Stalin and Shady Nate on "Dre Rock" (Mac Dre- Not My Job remix) I was just stuck on that one song for hella days, that whole CD is still a classic to me. Ive said it many times on here already, but its still the best 7 bucks ive ever spent