Shadows On The Road expierence (Tech read, SHITS CRAZY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, fuck the ouija board shit.

I'm not trying to conjure up demons. They can do all the following they want, but as long as I'm not goading them, they can't do anything to me.

Oct 25, 2006
I've always wondered about Ouija boards, as I've never experienced one myself, but I'm too scared to try some shit like that. Fuck the whole inviting demons shit. I'll stick to reading stories online.

Jan 8, 2006
i do believe in the supernatural n all that.... but im not sure if i can believe this particular story. one example for my disbelief relates to a night we ran into these pick up artists at the club. they were telling us all this crazy shit they do to get laid.
The good ones always carry around "props". (in this case a photoshopped image of a shadow on a couch). which is an object that can be phony or real..... so "all of a sudden" they have incredible stories to tell. the stories have been rehearsed and practiced to make them sound real and spur of the moment.

im not saying this dude is a pickup artist. but there is an ART TO STORYTELLING.

I can photoshop about 10 different pictures of me and certain celebrities... and during the day whenever someone mentions that certain celeb... thats the cue to go into the story.

all im saying is don't believe everything you see and hear

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've always wondered about Ouija boards, as I've never experienced one myself, but I'm too scared to try some shit like that. Fuck the whole inviting demons shit. I'll stick to reading stories online.
dont bother with them, watch paranormal activity if you havent already, ive seen shit like that and experienced the whole walking around the house thing, done the white powder on the ground and seen footprints, experienced the shadows around my bed, that film hit the nail on the head for the most part, no floating or killing of course but nevertheless supernatural phenomenon is fucking terrifying, i need sleeping pills every night to sleep now too, not a good thing to play with

Jan 30, 2008
Having never really experienced any of the things you guys are wiggin' out about, I can't believe in any of that sillyness. I've fucked with a Ouija board with some friends, and we tried to take it seriously, but nothin.. I worked at a cemetery for 3 years, nothin'. Haunted places....i've been scared, but nothin'.

I guess until i do, I'll just believe that there is a logical explanation to "supernatural" events. Don't take offense to me thinking you all are delusional, but yes, I do.

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
all good bro thats your opinion and it is a very hard thing to believe in until something really crazy and unexplainable happens to you yourself, for a while i thought i was insane but shit happened with groups of people and when everyone else was wiggin i figured it must be real, but, maybe we all are delusional, the mind is a very powerful thing

Oct 25, 2006
Having never really experienced any of the things you guys are wiggin' out about, I can't believe in any of that sillyness. I've fucked with a Ouija board with some friends, and we tried to take it seriously, but nothin.. I worked at a cemetery for 3 years, nothin'. Haunted places....i've been scared, but nothin'.

I guess until i do, I'll just believe that there is a logical explanation to "supernatural" events. Don't take offense to me thinking you all are delusional, but yes, I do.
Look up the word clairvoyant. It takes belief to believe in, but I believe in it because of shit I've seen and stories I've heard from people who keep a straight face every single day. Then there's people that have never seen anything. But there has been shit out there, I've seen a little bit of it, and I think clairvoyancy (for lack of a general noun) is the best explanation for why some people see stuff and others don't.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You can walk through a cemetary backwards with a dead chicken in your hand and garlic around your neck and I doubt you'll see anything.

People either see things and formulate their own opinion on what they saw, or they don't see anything because they aren't receptive to things on a more sensitive level.

Skeptics, in comparison, consist mainly of people who aren't receptive to anything but some kind of tangible or circumstantial proof.

You can say you're open to it, but if you've never had doubt about something you've experienced, then you have no reason to doubt someone else or call them delusional.

Yeah, I took a little offense to being lumped into a category by use of the word "delusional" as it's party members are usually "paranoia" and "schizophrenia", neither of which I am.

Jun 3, 2006
www.myspace.com
you make a good point, its just that paranormal shit is so hard to contemplate for some people, i have a friend louie, he's 42 years old and the most skeptic person i've ever known and he laughed in my face at my stories, i convinced him to stay with me for a few nights and probably the 2nd night i woke to banging downstairs so i woke him up and we went downstairs to see the fridge open and food was falling out 1 item at a time with a shadow standing about 3 feet away from the fridge, we left for his place straight away, not all supernatural shit is bad though,
lol i just remembered theres been a few instances where ive woken up at the fridge crying wheres the food? lol

Oct 6, 2008
I saw a full body apparition once in a park in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My cousin was sitting at a table telling me about how his mom passed away and right behind him appeared a silhouette of a woman jogger. Pale white-grey. I freaked the fuck out and before my cuz could turn around it was gone. Scariest thing I've seen (so far) in real life.

So I believe it. The scarier things happened when I felt it followed me home. Around 1:15 - 1:30 every night, I'd hear layered wispers in my room.

Shit was crazy

Jan 30, 2008
I can call them delusional, though.

You say that some people are more sensitive to things. I will assume these "things" you are talking about is/are the environment around the individual. Yes, some people are more sensitive to the environment than others. This sensitivity can be brought on by fear of the unknown and also expectancy. If you expect/anticipate that you will see something, you're vision system and mind are powerful enough to be suuuper sensitive to traces of stimuli in a low stimuli environment (low lit areas).

It's late and I don't want to type about it anymore, but my point is that some people think they see something, but it's almost always due to darkness+expectation. Skeptics rarely see anything because they lack the expectation element, so their mind is less sensitive to being overactive. And even if they do see something, they write it off as having a very tricking vision system combined with an infinitely complex mind.

I'm that guy. Delusion is just a maintained belief within or outside of the self that has indisputable evidence to the contrary. Given that definition, y'all are delusional. Many find religion to be a delusion as well. I won't say these stories are definitely not true, but I will maintain a skeptical stance. I don't respect people less who have stories like this, I find them very entertaining.

Feb 9, 2006
Im glad I started this thread, some good reading material goin on here... :classic:

This also reminds me of some shit back in the day. Ok so I used to be a massage therapist, when I was going to school for it, one day we had a class where we were going to focus on oras of people.

So what we did was, you have to be in a complete dark room. NO windows whatsoever it has to be absolutely pitch black. Then you take a really powerful light (we used one of those big flood lights) and you shine it on a persons chest for about 2 mins I think. Once you turn the light off, a color will kind of outline the persons body and beam off of it. Everyone has different color oras whether it be blue, green, yellow whatever. Pretty trippy in that experiment alone to see peoples body projecting an actual ray of color around them. So we all took turns doing it with all the students and teachers in the class...

We got to this one gurl Sabrina, and when we did it, WHOLY shit... Instead of a light around her, when we shut the light off, we saw this bright kind of whitish yellow image of a little girl standing on the ground right next to Sabrina hugging one of her legs as a little gurl would do to her mom! We were all totally fuckin creeped out. We watched the little gurl for about 2-3 minutes and she would follow Sabrina around the room wherever she would go. Sabrina walked back behind the whole class, and the little girl walked right through the class right back to Sabrina... It was fuckin CRAZY.

We asked Sabrina if she had any idea who that could of been and she had no clue. She had never had a baby that passed away or a little cousin or something that died, nothing. No explanation whatso ever. But for some reason that little gurl always wanted to be right next to Sabrina.

Just shit out there you cannot explain at all. I challenge anyone to experience that shit and still not believe there is something going on that we just dont know about. The entire class saw the girl and no we were not all dilusional or paranoid at all.

Oct 25, 2006
In my opinion, it's the experiences like this that make life a little more interesting and makes the world a more interesting place. Just don't go fucking with Ouija boards and shit like that. No one knows if demons can follow others through the computer. :mad: