SHADOW SHADOW SHADOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
better not be one them albums that goes unfinished, doesnt get released n tracks get sold off for comps/feats

very few albums i look foward to that i know will be solid, this is one of em

hope it drops '11

Aug 26, 2006
no disrespect but how dose tone have another cd comin out & shad still aint seen the light of day.... your boy is just ready 4 it

Oct 20, 2003
@ trejo, So should I just stop everything I'm doin untill Shadow comes around to finish the album? I did put everything on pause since my last release in hopes of havin his album out next,But things do come up and he had other obligations to tend to. The album will be released when it's ready. I won't put somethin out just to put out. I need to be comfortable and confident with the project.

May 17, 2006
@ trejo, So should I just stop everything I'm doin untill Shadow comes around to finish the album? I did put everything on pause since my last release in hopes of havin his album out next,But things do come up and he had other obligations to tend to. The album will be released when it's ready. I won't put somethin out just to put out. I need to be comfortable and confident with the project.
no need to rush anything, rap aint goin anywhere :eyecross:

Feb 7, 2011
Id rather wait forever and a day for something thst slap hellla hard instead of rushin an artist to put out something that hasn't ben polished.

Aug 26, 2006
@tone. werd i feel ya & its all respect 2 the fullest but if you can just keep us up dated alil more if thats kool. cause i know once that project comes out i can present it 2 my ppl @ the palms & hopfully get some shows going for yall here @ the palms... yadadiemean stay up & keep doin your thing myguy cause i coped every cd you droped & have yet 2 b disapointed good lookin. just ancious 2 here shad