SF GIANTS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Giants on mine.

Question: who has the worse color in the MLB?

Answer: The A's (ugly ass colors mixed together) Green + Yellow

And the NINERS shit on the Raiders all day. Shit ya'll mu'fuckas be choking on a fat dick when ya'll made it far for the superbowl......

Let's see......when the NINERS go to the superbowl, we make sure to win that bitch. The raiders got nothing but left over NINER players we didn't want.

NINERS -FRISCO- GIANTS

Jan 4, 2003
^ so your sayin the niners left overs made it farther than when they played on the niners??!?!??! Hahaha you talkin about the superbowl what about when the niners were in the playoffs they couldnt even score a TD against the tampa D

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I go to the giant A's Games at the collisium and the giant fags oops I mean fans are all sceeeeeered bunch of dorky ass square stock broker's tuckin there walletts.....lol thats real talk..... I went to the last Raider niner game in Oakland 2 years ago and all the niner fans left before the game even ended......lol hella skaaaared...... I use to go to candlebitch RAIDER'd and A'd up and nobody said shit...... SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERZ...... yall all 4 corner's
I'd be pissed and hostile if my team sucked ass like the faggot ass raiders too. Check the history you say, in the past 10 years? At least the niners still had WON as super bowl in those past 10 years, when was the last time the raiders won one? You're a typical raiders fan, you don't know shit about the game, or any history that matters. What analyst on any station, or sports writer would rank any one of the raiders teams up against any of the niners teams that went to, and by the way WON a super bowl from 1980 on up...? The raiders are sorry as fuck, and half of their fans are women who don't know anything about the game, they are just bulldog dyke ass bitches who wear silver and black facepaint, and turn around and get in the VW passat's back to their condo's after another loss. Raiders fans are still some square ass candy ass fairies hiding behind that joke of a face paint in the asshole, i mean black hole. Y'all can have each other, and kiss my 49er greatest team of all time ass!

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
RAS 925 said:
^ so your sayin the niners left overs made it farther than when they played on the niners??!?!??! Hahaha you talkin about the superbowl what about when the niners were in the playoffs they couldnt even score a TD against the tampa D
yeah thats different the playoffs from the superbowl. We did get killed but ya'll got murdered facing them.

Jan 4, 2003
dont u know D wins championships??? The raiders D couldnt even match up with tampas D + it was tough cuz it was against a former coach...Did u see the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP? U saw how that piston D was stoppin the lakers right??? DEFENSE always wins championships...You niner fans seem to happy about having Garcia out he is better than rattay just sit down and watch as the niners have a HORRIBLE season hahah didnt the niners have a complete team last yr what happen to them? Raiders were all fucked up last yr and the complete niners team only won what 2-3 games more ? Fuckin wack ass gold & red fags :dead:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
garcia CAN be good, but fact is, he was riddled with injuries, and he wanted to keep playing cause he knows he woulda lost his starting job. How you gonna win games when your best receiver, won't even catch balls from the QB because he hates his ass? The coaching staff was also in disarray on both sides of the ball. This season will likely be shitty, cause they got rid of half the damn team. The raiders basically had the same team as the superbowl team last year, what are you talking about?

Apr 28, 2004
ripsta415 said:
Giants on mine.

Question: who has the worse color in the MLB?

Answer: The A's (ugly ass colors mixed together) Green + Yellow

And the NINERS shit on the Raiders all day. Shit ya'll mu'fuckas be choking on a fat dick when ya'll made it far for the superbowl......

Let's see......when the NINERS go to the superbowl, we make sure to win that bitch. The raiders got nothing but left over NINER players we didn't want.

NINERS -FRISCO- GIANTS

Question: In 50 fuckin years since the Giants came to the Bay, how many world series' have they won?

Answer: NONE, ZERO, NOT ONE MUTHAFUCKIN SINGLE ONE.

Question: Who has the GAYEST pussy halloween colors in the majors?

Answer: The Giants (ugly ass mixed up halloween colors) Orange+Black

Question: Which major league team came to the Bay 10 years AFTER the Giants and won FOUR world series' while the Giants STILL haven't won ONE?

Answer: The Oakland Athletics ('72, '73, '74', '89).

Question: Who got SWEPT in the 1989 World Series?

Answer: The Giants, by the A's. 10 days passed between games 2 and 3 and the A's STILL shoved a broom up the Giants asses. Not even an earthquake could save the fairies at Candlestick that had no fans until they got a new ballpark.

Question: Are the Giants the "Cubs of the West?"

Answer: NO, even the Cubs have won a world series. HAHA!

Get off of it already. All ya'll Giants fans will never have shit on the A's. period. Ya'll can talk all the bullshit you want. Facts are facts. And facts don't lie.

Like the slogan says: ZERO splash hits, 4 world titles. A's Brand (TM)

Jan 4, 2003
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
garcia CAN be good, but fact is, he was riddled with injuries, and he wanted to keep playing cause he knows he woulda lost his starting job. How you gonna win games when your best receiver, won't even catch balls from the QB because he hates his ass? The coaching staff was also in disarray on both sides of the ball. This season will likely be shitty, cause they got rid of half the damn team. The raiders basically had the same team as the superbowl team last year, what are you talking about?
you must have not seen the IR( injured reserve list ) almost all starters were out

Jan 4, 2003
I guess gannon was still fucked from the superbowl...Hmm most of the niners games I've seen their main players..Raiders were playing with a 3rd string qb like half the season

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Old$chool said:
Question: In 50 fuckin years since the Giants came to the Bay, how many world series' have they won?

Answer: NONE, ZERO, NOT ONE MUTHAFUCKIN SINGLE ONE.

Question: Who has the GAYEST pussy halloween colors in the majors?

Answer: The Giants (ugly ass mixed up halloween colors) Orange+Black

Question: Which major league team came to the Bay 10 years AFTER the Giants and won FOUR world series' while the Giants STILL haven't won ONE?

Answer: The Oakland Athletics ('72, '73, '74', '89).

Question: Who got SWEPT in the 1989 World Series?

Answer: The Giants, by the A's. 10 days passed between games 2 and 3 and the A's STILL shoved a broom up the Giants asses. Not even an earthquake could save the fairies at Candlestick that had no fans until they got a new ballpark.

Question: Are the Giants the "Cubs of the West?"

Answer: NO, even the Cubs have won a world series. HAHA!

Get off of it already. All ya'll Giants fans will never have shit on the A's. period. Ya'll can talk all the bullshit you want. Facts are facts. And facts don't lie.

Like the slogan says: ZERO splash hits, 4 world titles. A's Brand (TM)

damn, well the A's suck now. Get off the past and live life now. Giants shit on ya'll A's, and that's the truth. Orange and Black aint no were near ugly with the A's Color. Don't get mad, just accept the facts.

GIANTS #1

Apr 28, 2004
ripsta415 said:
damn, well the A's suck now. Get off the past and live life now. Giants shit on ya'll A's, and that's the truth. Orange and Black aint no were near ugly with the A's Color. Don't get mad, just accept the facts.

GIANTS #1

That's funny as hell cuz the A's have made the playoffs for the last 4 years straight. So what do you mean, they suck now? The A's are in one of the toughest divisons in the majors and STILL win their division damn near every year. Your pussy Giants were under .500 for the first two months of baseball. All you Giants squares were crying about your team sucking and now you finally get above .500 and you act like your team is the shit. Don't make me laugh. Aside from Fairy Bonds and Mike Schmidt, who the fuck do ya'll have? NO ONE. Your team is GARBAGE and they will NEVER win a world series. You can brag about Fairy Bonds all you want, all his homeruns ain't gotten you any world series'. Your bitch ass Giants suck donkey dick every year in that weak ass division. The NL West is a fuckin joke. THOSE are facts. Green, the color of money. Gold, the color of our World Champion trophies. Oh and I ain't mad, your posts make me laugh since it's a FACT that Oakland has ran Bay Area baseball since they came here while the weak ass Giants are in the shadow of the A's, the Niners, the Raiders, the Warriors-ALL teams who have won championships. So like I said, once again, get off it already. Your team is garbage. They have never and will mever accomplish what the Oakland Athletics have accomplished.

Jan 4, 2003
Old$chool said:
That's funny as hell cuz the A's have made the playoffs for the last 4 years straight. So what do you mean, they suck now? The A's are in one of the toughest divisons in the majors and STILL win their division damn near every year. Your pussy Giants were under .500 for the first two months of baseball. All you Giants squares were crying about your team sucking and now you finally get above .500 and you act like your team is the shit. Don't make me laugh. Aside from Fairy Bonds and Mike Schmidt, who the fuck do ya'll have? NO ONE. Your team is GARBAGE and they will NEVER win a world series. You can brag about Fairy Bonds all you want, all his homeruns ain't gotten you any world series'. Your bitch ass Giants suck donkey dick every year in that weak ass division. The NL West is a fuckin joke. THOSE are facts. Green, the color of money. Gold, the color of our World Champion trophies. Oh and I ain't mad, your posts make me laugh since it's a FACT that Oakland has ran Bay Area baseball since they came here while the weak ass Giants are in the shadow of the A's, the Niners, the Raiders, the Warriors-ALL teams who have won championships. So like I said, once again, get off it already. Your team is garbage. They have never and will mever accomplish what the Oakland Athletics have accomplished.
well said homie :devious: