SF Giant's Magic #

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
Currently at 12! Can't wait until they clinch so I can start the chain of laughing that will be going on in the near future.

"Midgets wont even make the playoffs!! GOT EM!!"
-Czar

Sep 13, 2002
no im just making a joke out of. shit gets anoying. and got em has been said by many people for a minute

czar when the cd droppin folks. cats been waitin for a minute

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw prppoa GOT EM! is my shit, thats my trademark, aint no one been sayin GOT EM before me homie!! And fasho da mack, fools be bitin my shit, but like I said its all good, because I am a leader, and they are followers!! I am a trendsetter!! And to nicoya my #1 fan, I may have said that they wont make the playoffs, buts thats just a prediction!! I dont get every prediction right, so try again!! And u act like they are gonna win the world series or sumthin!!! Hahahahah!! Yo proppa, I have some plans in the works, I will keep all yall posted about my album and anything else to do with music!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Yeah, the last game they had a trivia question pertaining to this stat. Who was the last team to stay in first place the entire season. Its a fact.

May 8, 2002
well i remember the dodgers also being in first place for a week or so before the all star break. so i guess maybe they were tied for first witch does technically still mean the giants were also in first