SF ANTHEM Video started on MTV jamz today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Thank You dog! just the start we shooting 2 videos for Code Of the Streets and Got a problem feat Gucci Mane! And Thats just the Hoodstarz 2 weeks after that we shooting Selau feat sean paul track called NO, Then Big Rich new Single watch a label smash at the end of the year!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
That's good to hear, now that you at this point what's next? Because remember Bailey and Big Rich's video were both dope HQ videos that got this far and nothing happened.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Well to be totally honest with you I sold the rights of that song to E-Hustle and they are putting out a compilation called All City so the push of that particular record will depend on them, As for Big rich thats the business video got us alot of national exposure and it got from jamz to mtv 2 then to mtv 1 it played on suckafree sun even new joint of the day on 106 n park with a few rap city spins to to say nothing happened i dont really know if that applies to us cuz we sold ringtones got on 2 video games all from that exposure. hope i answered your question

Feb 2, 2006
The next times today is 5:18pst , 7:26PST, and then again 11:44
thats clean ima watch it fa sho fa show brah brah. ay i gotta question though so when you get your video deal with mtv - do you negotiate how many times they play it and at what times what channel etc?

if so do you think they do this for countdowns and shit - like trl or 106 and park like you would pay to make it in the top 10 or whatever? cuz i know a lot of these bay videos just get premiered and thats it never added. they need to add that sf anthem

yea i just seent it yall did that

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well to be totally honest with you I sold the rights of that song to E-Hustle and they are putting out a compilation called All City so the push of that particular record will depend on them, As for Big rich thats the business video got us alot of national exposure and it got from jamz to mtv 2 then to mtv 1 it played on suckafree sun even new joint of the day on 106 n park with a few rap city spins to to say nothing happened i dont really know if that applies to us cuz we sold ringtones got on 2 video games all from that exposure. hope i answered your question
Yeah that's some good info. But also what I'm saying is like, how did that effect Rich's album sales? Did it help?