SF 49ERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

49ers are fuccin goin all the fuccin way, we got one of the best offense n a fast defence

n fucc err other team

out

May 9, 2002
9ers got lucky y'all looked weak as fuck!!!! 16 points!!!! owens looked like a lil' scary faggot!!! stick his ass one time and he starts droppin balls. u guys aint goin nowhere what u think the rams are gonna do to u if kerry collins throw for over 300 on u. face it ur weak

May 2, 2002
Streets will never EVER be a big time receiver in this league. No better than a No. 3.....

I do believe that he should replace Stokes though. He couldn't do any worse.....

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
HaaaaafuckinHaaaaaaa,You haters were comin at me sidewayz in August...lol.I told you buffoons from the gitty-go that the Eagles were finna git in that anus.All you squares can eat a bowl-o-dick,cuz yall ain't makin it to the Bowl.Your lucky your in the same division as the Seachickens,and the Cards or your season would be over...lmao.2nd string,3rd string,it don't even matter with that boo boo as defense.Yall though Big Bamm Bamm Loco forgot about this thread huh?lol....You turkeys should know better than to question my intellect.I'll give yall props though,your boy T.O. is gettin his from Garcia....no pun intended...lol.Where did you find these D.B.'s though?hahaha.You know what's next!\/ \/ \/

Tai Street's/Whiners ......lol

::::::::::::::::::GAME
OVER:::::::::::::::::::

May 10, 2002
BAMMER said:
Yall thought Big Bamm Bamm Loco forgot about this thread huh?lol....You turkeys should know better than to question my intellect.

Youare a sav bringin this shit back up...lol...but the game aint over yet...never count your Eagles...err...chickens before they hatch...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man this game been over poorbred!!! This was over before it started!!! Haha Bam I was trippin dogg like where did this post come from?? But uza foo, take this loss and eat your words with ketchup!!! Haha cause the Eagles........GOT EM!!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
KINGCZAR said:
Haha cause the Eagles........GOT EM!!!!!
dam'n Czar,I never even thought it would get this ugly.Blowout!!
I came on here and everybody usin your 'GOT EM' trademark....are you gettin paid for them bitin your shit.That line must really get under there skin homie!!!LOL
Wait till you see this post I make later this week when I got time.Actually,if you hit me on AIM.....I could use your help.

HKonHIP

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You are pathetic.

KINGCZAR said:
Well ugly is how J. Gaycia plays so fuck him!!! Yall whinerz goin down da DRzain!! GOT EM!!!

Yall whiner fans cant use my trademark no more, yall are a disgrace to monday night football!!! GOT EM!!!!
Your a cowgirls fan, they are struggling to make 500. The 49ers will be in the playoffs. Keep talking, but when the regular season is over so is the cowgirls season. Wait until the cowgirls make the playoffs, then you can talk shit.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw potna Im talkin shit and forever homo..I mean homie!! Take your ass wippin like a man!! Yall got your gayhood taken away at the candletrick house last night!! I knew my team wasnt gonna be good yet, but yall continue to say yall gonna win every week, and when I pick them to lose u say Im crazy or wrong, well I wasnt wrong this time!!! Get over it crybaby!! Your team aitn doin jack in the playoffs, and the only reason yall gonna make the playoffs is because yall play in the worst division!! haha 1 team over .500!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I feel ya about that, but The whinerz were the favorites to win it then, your team now doesnt compare to that team before, so tryin to compare this gay group to those!!! It wont work and yall will still get smashed in the playoffs!!! Weak ass division!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, they've lost in the playoffs, name 1 team who hasn't? I'd rather them make it to the playoffs and lose then never make it at all. I've been a fan for about 15 years and they've only had like, two shitty seasons. Not many teams can say that. Also the NFC West isn't a great division but it's not weak. AFC & NFC North and AFC South are weak divisions. You act like the 49ers have control over the talent of the other teams in their division.

May 8, 2002
Only time will tell how the Niners will rebound from the devistaion on Monday night. 2 in a row is not good but Im still a Niner till I die in this bitch. The haters are out but hey it's all in the game! As long as you can live with yourself and deal with your siccness hate all you want. Thanks for wachin the NINAHS!!!!!!