SF 49ERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
The frisco 9ers are going to go all the way because Tai Streets is going to have a big year next to Owens...our defense is fast and young but they make plays...Rumph is going to help defeat the Rams

May 16, 2002
Like I said in another thread T.O will be MVP of the league...

And Hearst is also gonna have a big year...

Learn about it LaKeRzz8....

S

sucka_free

hell yea niners are going all the way this year.owens foe show mvp.hearst gonna blow the fuck up.streets and stocks gonna come up.shit cant no one fuck wit us

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Niners suck.Face it.Montana and Young are gone.

No wide reciever is winning MVP.Be realistic.

got it?Watch the Eagles if you want to see a winner.

Lakers,49ers and Raider threads are getting gay as fuck.Do you guys wash Owens jock by hand after every game?

Support your team,don't fantasize about them wierdos.

Aug 21, 2002
bammer is a good name for the eagles...without donovan the eagles are just a defensive team...they cant score points like the niners...young and montana are gone but garcia has followed in their footsteps

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
BAMMER said:
Niners suck.Face it.Montana and Young are gone.

No wide reciever is winning MVP.Be realistic.

got it?Watch the Eagles if you want to see a winner.

Lakers,49ers and Raider threads are getting gay as fuck.Do you guys wash Owens jock by hand after every game?

Support your team,don't fantasize about them wierdos.
dont be bitter cuz we beat yall last year...ooooooh yeah(macho man style)...i remember that goalline stand pretty well...one of the best i've ever seen....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Saints boy! Y'all better recognize.

Streets and Stokes are average receivers. Owens is deep but he's the only weapon that Garcia can truly rely on. If Owens doesn't step foot in the end zone the Niners will lose.

May 6, 2002
Fuck all y'all Niners doubters. We've always been the best at rebuilding our team after loosing star players including star QB's. So all you Niners haters have to do now is "Eat A Dick!"