Sevin Redemption Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
That's what's up Coop, dude just dropped that Freedom Album. It's really anointed man, to me it's his best CD. i know your used to me on here talking about the homie Mitch and them, but I was recently Baptized and I came out that water different. All I listen to is Sevin, my homie Rolexx, Crow and R n' B. The old me is gone homie, I'm on a whole other page, I fully rep Christ anytime anyplace. Yeah Dat!!!!!!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
That's what's up Coop, dude just dropped that Freedom Album. It's really anointed man, to me it's his best CD. i know your used to me on here talking about the homie Mitch and them, but I was recently Baptized and I came out that water different. All I listen to is Sevin, my homie Rolexx, Crow and R n' B. The old me is gone homie, I'm on a whole other page, I fully rep Christ anytime anyplace. Yeah Dat!!!!!!
now thats some real grown man ish and its well respected they say god is good all the time...stay on your righteous pass O.G.